Page 1 of 5
Stop what you're doing. Imagine.

Quite possibly one of the dirtiest, most crushing death metal you can think of. Now, imagine yourself listening to it.

Done dreaming?

Because it's right here. A 2 piece death metal band from Sweden. Punky, sure. I don't care what you call them as long as it incorporates awesome.

Released a few demos, one being inaccessible, and one being Merciless Insane Death. The full length is still on it's way, and I cannot wait, only 10 days or so.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=129262

Merciless Insane Death
Graveyard Sacrifice

Enjoy.
I wonder where you find all these bands...

They sound good, but not the best you've made a thread on.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
On the strength of you being the person who has recommended me Gorerotted, which I now have grown very fond of in a fairly short span of time, I'll listen to this band.

Also, I'll make sure to post so people think this thread is noteworthy.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
It better not be Dead at Dawn you're into. Also, they're extremely good, now, don't take the youtube videos for too much, seeing as how the other two songs are much better on the demo, well, 3 songs.

CG, I find them..Well, I don't know exactly. I pretty much go into a haze when I find a good blog, and then next thing I know, 40 more albums are downloaded.

But, like I said, the demo = WAY BETTER

Than the streaming on youtube.
The band sounds pretty intriguing from what I've heard of their demo. Very crusty death metal!
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Yeah, exactly my thoughts on them. This thread will get a bump once I get my hands on their full length in a couple of days, if all goes well and it gets released on time.

Cannot. Wait.
Just got my ears on the full-length and ordered the LP from NWN. This is great stuff, very heavy, crusty, old-school and sinister sounding Swedish-styled DM reminds me of "Raped in Their Own Blood" among other things... one of the best albums of the year should keep me entertained for ages!!

Edit: All sources tell me they only released one demo - what is the other one you're thinking of, whats it called?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Sep 5, 2010,
I thought I saw something about it on their MA page, but apparently there really is no confirmation of it.

Not that it matters - I'm going to have to find myself a copy of that album now, 'tis my most anticipated 2010 album, in fact.

TREEDIT:
Quote by Under the Hammer of Destruction MA page
Contains re-recordings of the three tracks from the 2007 demo, remixed/remastered versions of the five tracks from the 2008 demo and three new songs.

So there.
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by we_built_a_tree
I thought I saw something about it on their MA page, but apparently there really is no confirmation of it.

Not that it matters - I'm going to have to find myself a copy of that album now, 'tis my most anticipated 2010 album, in fact.

TREEDIT:

So there.

the album owns man get on it
i am the moonstar
Bastard Priest?

Not bloody surprised
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Bastard Priest?

Not bloody surprised

must be Deady.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I agree with Rabbi Duncanstein.

Psh, you gentiles are so blind...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
ooo,i like this.****in d-beating madness.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

For some reason I read the thread title as "Retard Priest."

I didn't listen because I'm pretty sure I won't like it, but I just wanted to say that.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
dude just listen!
This band is great!
Quote by Steve08

One of the dumbest bands ever. And "Merciless Insane Death" has one of the dumbest, worst covers ever.

Also, I did hear of this band before this thread.
Last edited by WarSpeedPower at Sep 9, 2010,
Quote by WarSpeedPower
One of the dumbest bands ever. And "Merciless Insane Death" has one of the dumbest, worst covers ever.

Also, I did hear of this band before this thread.

>look at your profile
>in top bands Clutch is rated higher than Judas Priest, Slayer, Venom, NME, and Abigail

i am the moonstar
Quote by Cambyses
>look at your profile
>in top bands Clutch is rated higher than Judas Priest, Slayer, Venom, NME, and Abigail

>States a band they don't like over other bands.
>Fails to realize I've listen to them since I was a child.
>Uses a pic.
>Pretends that this website is for people with legitimate opinions.
>Uses ">" as if this was 4chan.
Quote by Cambyses
>look at your profile

Holy shit its Willem Defoe
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by WarSpeedPower
>States a band they don't like over other bands.
>Fails to realize I've listen to them since I was a child.
>Uses a pic.
>Pretends that this website is for people with legitimate opinions.
>Uses ">" as if this was 4chan.

Who are you again?
Quote by Stranglehold
Holy shit its Willem Defoe

it's tommy wiseau, the genius behind the thriller "The Room," a tale of betrayal, lust and OH HAI DENNY HOW ARE YOU?
i am the moonstar
Quote by Cambyses
it's tommy wiseau, the genius behind the thriller "The Room," a tale of betrayal, lust and OH HAI DENNY HOW ARE YOU?

I didn't realize you were Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
Quote by WarSpeedPower
I didn't realize you were Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.

what do they have to do with the room?
i am the moonstar
Quote by Cambyses
what do they have to do with the room?

They are both huge fans of the movie... I thought they were the only ones.
OK, what the fuck happened in here and why is this cretin not yet banned?

Son, you better cease being an idiot when I'm on watch!
Quote by Zero Substance
Hey look, it's a typical interaction with WarSpeedPower:

WSP: (Insert band here) sucks and you are an idiot for liking them! Your opinion is wrong.
Respected Forumer: You like Clutch
WSP: Hey man, taste is subjective.

I never said taste was subjective or anything of the form. I just said the guy was stupid because he didn't like Clutch, and he also didn't realize it's a band I grew up listening to.

EDIT: Damn, I hit "u" instead of "I".
Last edited by WarSpeedPower at Sep 16, 2010,
I said nothing of the sort. In short, since it seems you've missed the point, I was stating that you attack people's musical taste and treat your own as superior and then get defensive when people bring up bands you listen to that they don't like.
Quote by Zero Substance
I said nothing of the sort. In short, since it seems you've missed the point, I was stating that you attack people's musical taste and treat your own as superior and then get defensive when people bring up bands you listen to that they don't like.

And when other people do it it's okay? It's either okay all the time, or none of the time.
Quote by Zero Substance
I never said it was okay, first of all. Secondly, not everything is black and white. Thirdly, that's a terrible justification.

But you implied it. You showed that they were defending their music and attacking mine; however, you made it the main point that it was I who was attacking other people's opinions, but getting defensive about mine own. That's pretty black and white. Not really, what rank you are, or however many posts you have or how much lurk should not be the qualification over if it justifiable to attack someone else's opinion.
It's ok to attack music,but only when you have a valid opinion.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
It's ok to attack music,but only when you have a valid opinion.

Then that all depends on what you consider "valid". And thus arguments start wither if a person's opinion is valid or not. Then no body will care if they have a valid opinion, and we come back to here.
What do you dislike about Bastard Priest exactly?
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
What do you dislike about Bastard Priest exactly?

The noisy ass guitars, the noisy ass vocals that sound like someone half-vomiting, half-trying to sound like death metal. The bad mix of it all, please take some time to produce, it's a 2008 demo, not an 1988 demo.
Ok so you would prefer cleaner and more streamlined production,you don't like his vocal execution.And you feel that bands should keep up with the modern standard of recording rather then going for an old school metal demo style. So why do you think that bands need to have clean production value?,i think that added dirtiness makes it sound that much more powerful and raw.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Ok so you would prefer cleaner and more streamlined production,you don't like his vocal execution.And you feel that bands should keep up with the modern standard of recording rather then going for an old school metal demo style. So why do you think that bands need to have clean production value?,i think that added dirtiness makes it sound that much more powerful and raw.

Yes. And no, bands should not try to be '80s and "old school", instead they should embrace that they are new school. That's my biggest problem with Thrash resurgence bands, they all try to sound '80s, and only a select few have managed to get that sound.
Page 1 of 5