how do you connect major and minor penatonic scales? please explain as simple as possible because ie heard so many complicated explanations of how to but i dont understand the logic of it yet i know how to do it but im not able to explain the logic behind it when people ask me
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer
Quote by guitarguyz61
how do you connect major and minor penatonic scales? please explain as simple as possible because ie heard so many complicated explanations of how to but i dont understand the logic of it yet i know how to do it but im not able to explain the logic behind it when people ask me

You don't connect them, their separate entities.
You can use the second note of a minor pentatonic as the root of a major pentatonic though, maybe thats what you mean.
Quote by cal1fub3ralle5
You don't connect them, their separate entities.
You can use the second note of a minor pentatonic as the root of a major pentatonic though, maybe thats what you mean.

dude thanks thats exactly what i meant its just im horrible at putting things into words when im talking about guitar im more a hands on person and when people ask me to explain i dont really know what to say but now i do thanks
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer