Hey man- Gotta ask...sounds a bit like a vocal VST for that voice...If that's the case what is it? Lucky enough to have Voices of Passion? Track is really cool...but very clippy needs to be remixed but the idea sounds AWESOME
Thank you! And the vocals were downloaded online and free for use, I forgot where since I've had them for a while but never used them. And I am actually planning on getting Voices of Passion, it sounds amazing!
Now is the time to do it man. Musicians Friend is doing a sale on their stuff until the 31st. Its going for like 250 bucks instead of 800....
sounds really professional, i like it. it could be a cool movie soundtrack or something.

if you could check out anything you want on my profile and let me know what you think that would be nice
Quote by Omega6762
Now is the time to do it man. Musicians Friend is doing a sale on their stuff until the 31st. Its going for like 250 bucks instead of 800....

Yeah man I just checked up on it, I'm going to have to get it now :P

And I commented on one of your songs kraft
Yeah Veido, I bought Symphonic Choirs on friday and I'm installing it as we speak. Ill be posting clips tonight!
Great! I was listening to some demos of Symphonic Choirs on youtube, the quality is exceptional.
That was a great track- I really enjoyed listening to that. A lot of variety in there, the sax caught me off guard when it came in. That jazzy part though, together with the rhodes was awesome, my favorite part of the song. The bongos sounded great throughout, and I liked when you brought in the drumbeat near the end too. Really creative stuff, I'm not sure what to call it, but it reminds me a bit of the music from Sim City 4. I have nothing bad to say about the music, but I think I heard some clipping from the main synth through my headphones.

Really a cool listen here, keep it up!

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340122