Hey pit monkeys.
I searchbarred, and couldn't find anything.

So what are your favorite songs to cover at a gig?

I enjoy playing 'Heroin' by VU, and I think it would be cool to cover 'Perfect day' by Lou Reed.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Neil Young - Cowgirl in the Sand.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I like to cover the audience in semen.

I don't know if anyone has written a song with that title (yet) but if someone does then it will be an on topic answer

I wish I played shows

I love to play Wish You Well by Bernard Fanning though

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Last edited by that guy again at Jul 19, 2010,
Parkway Drive - Pandora.
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
RHCP - Snow
As Blood Runs Black - Hester Prynne
Any Corey Smith song
all fun to play... not at gigs though. I don't gig.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I forgot in my first post to say that I would like to cover 'Wake up' by Mad season, but I know I'm not good enough at singing to pull it off.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
When I'm singing and playing guitar- Octopuss' Garden, What Goes On, and Don't Pass Me By by The Beatles, mostly because they are in my vocal range but there are also fun to play

When I'm playing bass- Working Man, Freewill, and Closer To Heart by Rush

When I'm playing guitar- Jambi by Tool, Strip The Soul and Deadwing by Porcupine Tree
We've covered Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz, Electric Feel and Kids by MGMT, Toxic by Britney Spears, Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk, and Sleepyhead by Passion Pit
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 19, 2010,
I would absolutely love to play another brick in the wall pt 2 at a high school.

Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
All These Things That I've Done's great. We get the whole crowd singing at the "I've got soul part".
I like to cover Nirvana's version of "Love Buzz" and jam on Led Zeppelin's "How Many More Times". They're pretty fun.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Knights of Cydonia/ Resistance- Muse

they are really fun to play

also

Snow-RHCP
Suck My Kiss-RHCP
My Propeller- Arctic Monkeys
Teddy Picker- Arctic Monkeys
Naive-The Kooks
Clouds Over California- Devildriver
Through Struggle- As I Lay Dying
@HeWent2Jared_