Hi all
I've been looking around the forums here finding some really cool songs. Lots of great talent around here. I've been operating as a mixing engineer from Sydney Australia working with local and International artists so have had the opportunity to work with some great musicians. I've also been a musician my whole life recording songs from my bedroom since I was 7 years old so I understand the difficulties of recording from home.

I'd love to offer you guys some low rate on mixing to help out. I'll mix your first song for free and any additional songs will be negotiable depending on what your circumstances are.

Would love to hear from some of you and look forward to working on some exciting projects.

Tom

tomfordaudio@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/tomfordaudio
That's it. Shoot me an email when you are ready and we can arrange the best method of file transfer.
so i will send you one mixed (by me) track.
then i'll send you the separete tracks, so you can know what i want from the music it self. Ok?
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD