i picked it up from the UPS store last week, so this is delayed, and i can say i have played it enough to get past the honeymoon period.

First impressions. the pedal adds a decent amount of bass and a slight volume boost, so if you don't like that, avoid this like the plague, however, they purposely built this into the pedal (accrding to the info on their site and i was aware of this when i bought it). i really like this and it makes the chorus sound very rich and full.

After a little while. i really find for my use that i like the depth all the way up and the rate almost at minimum, for a very deep and slow leslie like swirl. i have had it on all settings and this is where i like it.

Conclusion: i was going to spend the big bucks on a boutique pedal, but am on a budget and thought about when i would use a chorus pedal, and it turns out, i wont be using it very often. while i am sure this doesn't sound as good or even similar to the malekko i was going to buy, i can't aargue with $45. the only time i use chorus is on a few songs on the cleans. which accounts for 5-10% of the songs i play. so skimp here and buy something else tht i wouldn't have been able to get.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
ha we should send katsock over here
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
i also should mention that i like this alot better than the MXR chorus in the ~$80 price range because this is a lot deeper and more watery.

also i bought this completely blind with the intention of sending it back, i honestly thought it wouldn't sound that great and i would send it bsck.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
glad you enjoy it!
Lets jump in a pool

dang our rigs are pretty similar, les paul studio into ocd into renegade haha
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by I am wet
dang our rigs are pretty similar, les paul studio into ocd into renegade haha

i was going to say the same thing... so i guess its safe to assume we both have good taste? lol.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i was going to say the same thing... so i guess its safe to assume we both have good taste? lol.

exactly!
Lets jump in a pool