i found a potentially interesting pedal today, i was sure that i had sold it a few years ago, but i guess i didn't. i just burried her in a pile of gear behind my couch in my studio. i bought it probably five or so years ago from somebody either on craigslist or at a garage sale. i know i paid $10 because it had tape on it that said $10. i am sure it is nothing overly desirable or rare, but would like to knwo what it is.

its an MXR Stereo Chorus, although oddly it only has one output. it has two knobs, speed and depth. it also has a plastic case.it sounds decent, nothing amazing, but it is the deepest chorus i haver ever heard and the rate goes pretty extreme as well.

enough talk, here are pics.

thanks for the help.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
It was made in the 80s by MXR. It's their budget line of pedals. Very similar to the regular ones but in plastic cases and a few mods.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
It was made in the 80s by MXR. It's their budget line of pedals. Very similar to the regular ones but in plastic cases and a few mods.

anything decent/desirable? are the internals similar to the regular ones or cheaper as well?

-------

i forgot to say thanks, i appreciate the help.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Jul 20, 2010,
They're decent but not all that desirable. The guts should be pretty much the same with a few cheaper components and a different bypass set up. And no problem.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs