I'm not clicking that... Yet.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Can't say that I have. Smells like some viral shit to me.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
It's psychology..
You become interested in "him" and "he" sticks on your mind out of curiosity, so you DO dream of "him"

Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

I feel like because i saw him now i will dream about him. Perhaps he is famous because everyone visits the site.
The Pit must be obsessed with this man, based on all the threads created about him.
Quote by Alexishxc1337

Hey it's Paul Sheer, are they still making Human Giant? I loved that show.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I didn't dream of him before I heard of him, and I still haven't dreamed of him after I heard of him (which was a few months ago because of a thread here...).
Old.

But I've actually did have a dream of him awhile back.

In short, I dreamt I was back in highschool and on the way to one of my classes, he stopped me and a bunch of kids to aask him stuff because he had lost his memory.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
DREAM IMITATION THEORY
This is a scientific psycho-sociological theory which claims that this phenomenon has arisen casually and has progressively developed by imitation. Basically when people are exposed to this phenomenon they become so deeply impressed that they start seeing this man in their dreams.

Thanks, TS.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

The guy looks freaky... but I've never dreamed of him.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Old psychological anomaly is old.

There is nothing supernatural about it; it is not the magical "collective unconscious." "This man" has no extraordinary distinguishing features. He is a pretty common-looking character. I'm sure you've seen someone in real life who looks like him. He is nothing but a stock character in our imaginations made from common traits of a Caucasian adult.

EDIT: Also, suggestibility has a lot to do with it. People will hear about the phenomenon and then dream it. Also, people will perhaps have a dream character that looks vaguely similar and then hear of the phenomenon, transferring their character to the "this man" character.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Jul 20, 2010,
Holy shit I smell a fun activity next time I hang out with Madison. Print out a couple hundred of these in Korean and put them up all over the place.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

I'm not falling for this shit again.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I really don't want to click the link. OMG I'm scared.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
how many times has this thread come up now???
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
It's psychology..
You become interested in "him" and "he" sticks on your mind out of curiosity, so you DO dream of "him"

I better not.
No I haven't

Ever dream of this man?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
He looks like my grandparents neighbour in Japan. No joke
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr