My BC Rich Warlock goes out of tune quickly after doing a lot of string bending. I'm pretty sure it's not because I don't stretch the strings, I've stretched them a lot, and I've had them on for awhile. It seems to only go out of tune from bending when I change the tuning or when I tune a string that's out. It seems like the strings (mostly the G, B, and high E) have to "settle" into the tuning. It's kind of annoying. Do I need new tuning machines? Or maybe a truss rod adjustment?
new guitar maybe?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Since you mention that warlocks have weak tuners, I've had the guitar for almost 6 years now, maybe I should get new tuning heads :P
Lube the nut, and get the saddles filed some.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
if the strings arent fresh then swap them out, 2-3 wraps, with a locking cross over.

and lube string contact points like said.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I've found bending while you're tuning helps. Tune up, then bend each string as far as you can, around the 12th fret. It should go out, so re-tune it, then bend again and retune. Each time you do, it should be more in tune after you bend, keep doing it until it doesnt go out when you bend. It might not work for you, but it did when I had the same problem on one of my guitars.
Hmm.. Crappy tuners?

Sperzel makes some pretty good ones
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Putting Graphite in the nut helps a lot.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣