So i just got a Digitech rp355 and read through the directions and all, but I'm still having trouble. I've been messing with this thing for around a day now and can't figure out how to get tones to sound similar to bands like Incubus, Modest Mouse, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, etc. So if anyone owns this pedal or knows how to work it and you could give me some help that'd be great.

Edit: Before I get flamed I know that I won't be able to replicate the exact same sounds I'm after, I just want it to sound as close as possible.
Last edited by AndrewB24 at Jul 20, 2010,
setting threads are not allowed here. there is an ultimate settings thread. also search for previous rp355 threads.

To get tones similar to those artists figure out the rigs they use, copy it with the pedal and then tweak from there.

here is the tone library from digitech.

http://www.digitech.com/ToneLibrary/index.php
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Last edited by AcousticMirror at Jul 20, 2010,
My bad wasn't aware of that rule. Go ahead and delete this thread so I'm not wasting space.
You're on the internet so there is infinite space. But, it will be far easier for you to get your questions answered in the settings thread or find the answers you need using the search bar.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I searched for the Ultimate Settings thread and couldn't find it. Any way you could link me to it?