hello guys

im new here :P

and i have a song , and i need a midi of this song ... cause im learning about how to make midis :P

here the song :

http://www.4shared.com/audio/vBQ813w4/darkstone_-_Track_9.html

can someone make a midi for me ????

i really need this one :P

and if my topic is in wrong forum , then move it mods ,, pls

pls help

tnx
Last edited by holyyyy at Jul 20, 2010,
Google is over there ------>
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This should be in the Recordings and Riff forum, those guys will be able to help you out much more.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

If you're learning how to make midis, how is someone else doing it for you gonna help you learn?

hi how r ya ?

well , im very n00b , and really dont know about midis , so if someone make a midi of this i will look at this midi a lot , and i will learn .. maybe ....

i googled , but there is no midi for it
This should be in the Recordings and Riff forum, those guys will be able to help you out much more.

tnx mate

then a mod move it , pls
Quote by metacarpi

actually, it's over there <--------- xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
actually, it's over there <--------- xD

Your post is google?
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.
Quote by holyyyy

i googled , but there is no midi for it

Did you Google "chainging *filetype* to midi".

I feel patronising for asking, but judging by the content of your posts, it looks like you'd actually just google to see if a Midi of your track actually exists somewhere.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Did you Google "chainging *filetype* to midi".

I feel patronising for asking, but judging by the content of your posts, it looks like you'd actually just google to see if a Midi of your track actually exists somewhere.

so yea.

i searched :

how convert a mp3 to midi ... and there was a lot softwares for changing mp3/wav to midi , but i didnt like them , they are so bad in making midi .... widi , melodyne , akoff , and other softwares , they aren't good for this song , they gave mid some correct notes and many random notes ...

and

darkstone midi .... and there was nothing for this search cause this song isn't that famous ..
They're not gonna be great because the best way to make a midi song is to transcribe each part yourself, rather than have a computer attempt to estimate the notes.

yea

thats why i need somebody to make midi ...
What is the song? check to see if there is a guitar pro file of it about and get someone who has GP to export that as a midi
Bass Player
What is the song? check to see if there is a guitar pro file of it about and get someone who has GP to export that as a midi

hi

how to check for guitar pro and what is GP ?

and im usuing Fl studio 9 with real guitar and some other guitar vsts :P

EDIT : and this song is a song of game that named Darkstone ... there is no artist name for it cause i extract it from cd game ...
Last edited by holyyyy at Jul 20, 2010,