so here is what i have... this is in no order, and they are being split between two rigs.

Fulltone OCD
MI Audio Blues Pro
Old Skool Fuzz
BBE Green Screamer
Digitech Bad Monkey
Russian Big Muff
Boss Hyper Metal (never have used it got it in trade as a cushin)

BBE sonic maximizer
MXR 10 band
MXR Dyna Comp
80's MXR Stereo Chorus
Guyatone Micro Chorus
Voodoo Lav Micro Vibe (won on ebay today, on the way)

what could i add?

i am thinking tremolo. voodoo lab? or who else?

MXR phase 90. i like the script one better (yes it does sound different) is there anything better than MXR on this one (sub $150)?

delay... what are the big differences between analog and digital as far as tone goes? i do like the aquapuss reissue.

i need one more OD pedal and possibly a boost.

what do you all think of the fulltone fatboost?

thanks for you time, and if anybody else has any recommendations of things to add to my list, let me know!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
For the tremolo I have no idea (not much of a modulation guy myself). As far as the phaser goes an MXR Custom Shop Script Phase 90 w/ LED is the best phaser I've ever used Someone may be able to suggest something different.

Difference in delays.. well, analog delay is typically shorter but smoother and 'warmer' sounding whereas digital delays can go on for eons but some tend to sound sterile (however there are some that sound quite 'warm' as well). If you like the Aquapuss then why not pick one up? Or perhaps an MXR Carbon Copy (I like its simplicity and the modulation button).

As for an boost I'd say the BBE Boosta Grande or Modtone Clean Boost.

Dunno if you have one yet or not but a good power supply is always nice to have, I'd say a BBE Supa-Charger would do nicely for you. Oh! And a Wah is always always always fun to play with. Check out the newly reissued Ibanez one, it's loads better than a crybaby with a much larger sweet-spot and takes up much less real-estate on your board.

If you "need" one more overdrive, take a look at the Zendrive (Dumble type drive)

as for the delay, i'd suggest the Malekko 616
looks like you have enough pedals to me... i dont think any more overdive pedals are necessary, since you already have thousands of them, but if you want a good booster, just simply get a boss sd-1
Fulltone sexdrive is a really good boost...alittle pricey though...I have had analog delays and digitals and I have to say I miss my old boss dd-3 my ibanez analog delay does the job for adding hints under leads and stuff but its very limited
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
You could add...

- Reverb
- Wah
- Pitch shifter
- Envelope filter
- Octaver

I'd go for a delay, though. The difference between analog and digital is that analog is typically warm, whereas digital is crisp and exact. Analog delays are shorter than digital, with the longest analog delays going up to one second, and digital delays going for eons and eons of time. You typically get more options with digital, such as tap tempo, reverse delay, looping (phrase sampling) and different delay types, although some analog delays have tap tempo nowadays.

For a digital delay I'd get something like a Line 6 DL4, and for analog, you could look at a used Deluxe Memory Man (unless you want tap tempo, in that case I'd go for a Deluxe Memory Boy). The Aquapuss is a great pedal too.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by xStratcatx

Dunno if you have one yet or not but a good power supply is always nice to have, I'd say a BBE Supa-Charger would do nicely for you. Oh! And a Wah is always always always fun to play with. Check out the newly reissued Ibanez one, it's loads better than a crybaby with a much larger sweet-spot and takes up much less real-estate on your board.

i have a supacharger actuallym, and i absolutely love it.

by your description i will go analog. i generally try to avoid digital, but wasn't exactly sure what to do as far as delays go because people like both. as far as the delay, i think i may just go for an aquapuss, but i am not really sure what all is out there. i will check out the malekko.

as far as over drive goes, i do need one more. i have the bad monkey and green screamer in the valveking rig. one for clean channel one for dirty boost. i use the OCD with the renegade. i use the blues pro for the orange. i need a boost to get the most out of my fuzz (long story), but will add that in addition to th eblues pro on the orange. so i need an OD for the tweaker.

i will look into the zendrive.

i also like the catalinbred scod.

what are the opionions on the voodoo lab sparkle drive? i kinda dig it, but am curious to see what you all think.

as far as wah,, i want a fulltone clyde, but that is lower on the priority list than the other stuff.

i also will be picking up a hermida reverb pedal, but again thats lower on the priority list.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by Raijouta
You could add...

- Reverb
- Wah
- Pitch shifter
- Envelope filter
- Octaver

I'd go for a delay, though. The difference between analog and digital is that analog is typically warm, whereas digital is crisp and exact. Analog delays are shorter than digital, with the longest analog delays going up to one second, and digital delays going for eons and eons of time. You typically get more options with digital, such as tap tempo, reverse delay, looping (phrase sampling) and different delay types, although some analog delays have tap tempo nowadays.

For a digital delay I'd get something like a Line 6 DL4, and for analog, you could look at a used Deluxe Memory Man (unless you want tap tempo, in that case I'd go for a Deluxe Memory Boy). The Aquapuss is a great pedal too.

what is an envelope filter exactly?

any other phaser recommendations?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
TNFootballfan just acquired a sparkle drive, PM him
as for Voodolabs, i cloned the older overdrive pedal and it was pretty damn cool if you ask me

envelope filter is like an autowah if i remember correctly