Page 1 of 3
Quote by The Aritcle
"The first thing I said was 'What the flip?'."

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Take a DNA test, she probably cheated. And if you want racism, you can acknowledge that it is not simply skin color; but also culture that causes some to be racist and prejudiced in general.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
No pics?
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Is this a real news story?

It's so unlikely that this is true, but if it were either both parents unwittingly had blonde hair and fair skin as recessive alleles, or the kid will end up having something wrong with it.

Oh and all you people saying "cheating!" are idiots. Have you never seen the kids of a mixed race couple before? even if the mother in this case did cheat - and with an albino or freakishly blonde person at that - she would need to have white skin genes as a recessive trait otherwise the kid would be mixed race, not blonde.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Jul 20, 2010,
I got confused at this picture. I though it was a picture of the baby.
hello
Hopefully whatever pro-racist people there are left will crawl into a hole and die.
Suspect hax.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Albino?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by metacarpi
Suspect hax.

Yeah, some hax0r did this!

/thread
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Quote by druggietoad2k5
Albino?

No the article says the kid isn't albino.

Maybe they had IVF and the doctors implanted the wrong embryo back into the parents. There's a blonde couple somewhere who have just given birth to a Nigerian baby

Anyway I'm not so sure how this effects racists, because they are illogical and fact-denying to begin with.
This is what happens when you let newborns play with paint.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by ParasiticTwins
What is this balcks?

Oh, sorry. I meant "Ballacks". The family of Michael Ballack, professional football player.
"Pro - Racist"? The "Pro" is a bit redundant, don't you think? And without any DNA tests it's ridiculous to believe this woman didn't cheat.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Jul 20, 2010,
Mum Angela, 35, told the paper: "Nmachi's colour doesn't matter. She's a miracle baby. But still, what on earth happened here?"

Anyways, intriguing.
They used cheat codes, or he was immaculately conceived thus proving that God is a white man.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Callum89
"Pro - racist"? The "Pro" is a bit redundant, don't you think? And without any DNA tests it's ridiculous to believe this woman didn't cheat.

Someone doesn't understand science.

She's Nigerian. Even if she cheated with a blonde man, the baby would still be half Nigerian. The baby is not at all Nigerian. Despite having two - or at least one - Nigerian parents.
Both of them went thru a Caucasian-plasty and didn't tell each other. It's so obvious. XD
Quote by Aidy Damage
It's Maddy.

Nice.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Someone doesn't understand science.

She's Nigerian. Even if she cheated with a blonde man, the baby would still be half Nigerian. The baby is not at all Nigerian. Despite having two - or at least one - Nigerian parents.

Well, to be honest I didn't read that much of the article, but it's not entirely impossible for a child to inherit a lot more from one parent than another; she doesn't necesseraly need to have Nigerian aesthetic character if one of her parents are nigerian.

EDIT: Look at her nose in that sun article; if that's a white nose, I'm Jesus.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Jul 20, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Whats more likely... a white baby born to two black parents or a white baby born to a white parent and a black parent?
^
Neither is likely, have you never seen children of mixed race couples?

Quote by Callum89
Well, to be honest I didn't read that much of the article, but it's not entirely impossible for a child to inherit a lot more from one parent than another; she doesn't necesseraly need to have Nigerian aesthetic character if one of her parents are nigerian.

Yes she does.

You can't take genes from just one parent. An embryo is created from both an egg (containing mother's DNA) and sperm (containing father's DNA)

You can't make a baby without the egg, and as the mother is Nigerian her DNA would reflect that.
TS, I don't think there's such a thing as 'pro-racist' I don't think there's people who say 'eh I love people of other races, but if they want to hate them more power to them.' I think it's just racist and not racist.

edit: ninja'd
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 20, 2010,
Page 1 of 3