Is this tremolo capable of five bombs and fluttering? or is it just not worth time because it seems to come with most Jacksons around £500.

Also if anyone has one please tell me what it is like

Thanks in advance
Never heard of a five bomb but my 800$ Jackson is capable of a thing called a dive bomb and "fluttering" if I understood that term correctly. Though mine has a floyd rose, not sure what trem the ones you've been looking at has, chances are it's a licensed floyd or such.
yeah its a licensed floyd rose, but from what i hear they're supposed to be good. Nothing on the original, but still good
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It's recessed into the body so it's lower in the body, hence "Low-Profile". I couldn't tell you what that does compared to a non-recessed Floyd.

The object is to make the Floyd deep into the body to keep it out of the way. I'm not sure if you sacrifice dive bombing distance or pulling up with one.
They are a decent floyd for the price, I love my DKMG
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
thank you all for your comments and yeah sorry bout the five bombing lol
i don't think the flutter will be that great. by that i mean verging on non-existent. the jt580lps I've tried have been very unresponsive, and while i haven't tried flutter on them, I've tried it on similarly unresponsive licensed floyds, and it just wasn't happening.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They are definitely some of the best liscensed tremolos, especially for the price, but still not as good as the OFR (of course.)
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
also flutter tends not to be as good on lo-pro trems. I think that's one of the reasons why the lo-pro versions didn't supersede the original-style ones overnight once they were invented.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Mine stays in tune for weeks. Dive bombs are alright, but it can't flutter.
Gear:
Jackson DXMG
Schecter 006 Deluxe
BC Rich Revenge Warlock
Jasmine Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Dave_Mc
i don't think the flutter will be that great. by that i mean verging on non-existent. the jt580lps I've tried have been very unresponsive, and while i haven't tried flutter on them, I've tried it on similarly unresponsive licensed floyds, and it just wasn't happening.

That sounds about right; the JT580's are really stiff, almost like a Kahler.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.