Yesterday, I bought a Samsung Restore m570 and I put mp3 ringtones on my MicroSD card, but when I transferred them to the phone's memory, it won't allow me to set it as a ringer. Any Suggestions?
Consult the manual, or failing that, go back to where you bought it and ask for a demo.

Failing that, google.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Also try connecting your phone to your computer. Sometimes phones come with software that does that. I just bypass that and "explore" it and find the ringtones folder and put the song in there.
I don't understand, I had a phone that's 3 years older than this and comes with the capability to put ringtones from a computer to a phone, I'm pissed that technology has gone backwards.
Nah, it s a company being greedy. They figured out they can make you pay for it, so they will.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Spartan101400
I don't understand, I had a phone that's 3 years older than this and comes with the capability to put ringtones from a computer to a phone, I'm pissed that technology has gone backwards.

It's a marketing ploy.

THE GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING US DOWN, MAN

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Have you tried setting it as your ringer?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies