So here's the deal. I'm moving to the UK for uni in September. I live outside of the UK, so I got to talking with my dad about what I shall bring with me to Uni.

We agreed that I should bring my guitar and buy an amp off ebay once I'm there.

At home I have a Peavey Valveking 112.

Which is the best amp that I would be able to buy that would cost between 80 and 120 pounds.

It just has to be a good, steady practice amp with a nice sound.

I'm taking y Epiphone Firebird with me to uni asn I play mainly Blues/Rock/Metal (I play lots of Maiden).

I do not plan to gig with the amp, so I doN't need an amazing one.
I knw that I can'T get much for 100 pounds, but what is the best tht I could get?

Thanks in advance!
Out of interest, where do you live now?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Thanks for the suggestions. Any more would be very welcome!

Quote by druggietoad2k5
Out of interest, where do you live now?

I'm moving from Budapest to Glasgow