Just for fun, and to fuel my seemingly endless GAS list.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
This past spring I got to hold, play and try not to drool over a very expensive Alembic bass that was equal in value to my mortgage for half a year. Yes it was gorgeous and yes it sounded might fine through the Phil Jones rig they had in the store.
a 2009 Ibanez SR5000. You don't get much better than that 'round here.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by salgala2000
MOST VALUABLE: Fender 1960's (?) P-Bass

MOST UNIQUE: German Haegstrom Bass with some weird humbuckers

that is a swedish company
Epiphone Les Paul Studio AW Ltd Run
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele
Epiphone PR 5 CE VS
Blackstar HT5 Head
Harley Benton 2X12" (Celestion V 30s)
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO1
Marshall Reflector RF1
Digitech Hardwire HW DL 8 Delay/Looper
im gonna say Ian Grusha's many P-bass's i love his one which has a pickguard with a print of Not without a fights cover on it
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
I saw James Jamerson's upright bass once.

Nothing will ever compare to that.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Quote by Din of Win
I saw James Jamerson's upright bass once.

Nothing will ever compare to that.

His P bass?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Carl Thompson 10$ dollar bass. Certainly the most beautiful bass I've ever seen but I can't say I've had a chance to play it.

http://www.ctbasses.com/index.php?f=10millbass
My Rig:

-Peavey T-40
-Fender Bassman 250/210
-Boss Bass Overdrive ODB-3

"Rock and Roll is the only religion that will never let you down!" - Lemmy Kilmister
Quote by fleajr_1412
His P bass?

Nah the '62 P was stolen around the time of his death.

I saw his original German Upright (owned by his son). It has the most amazing indent that wore down from his thumb resting the same place.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Well my list for this is getting longer, now that I'm making weekly pilgrimages to my local supplier of high end/boutique basses.

I recently (in the last 2 weeks) played some nice Alembics, a few Roscoe Century's a beautiful SKB's, a Zon Sonus 5, an F Bass, and a Dingwall Afterburner.

But by far my favorite bass to date is still the old Steinberger. That is whats currently driving my GAS.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Got to play an 1820's german flat backed fully carved upright. Never will i know a tone so sweet and warm and round and full and out their and suitable and all the other words.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I have much hatred for Fatgoogle at the moment... Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

For me? I'd have to say Warwick Corvette 5 string. Aside from the slightly chunky neck that bass was a beauty to see and play.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
I've played an early prototype Fodera, Sold to a buddy of mine for cheap because it wasn't the top of the line model. Played a few gigs with him and it. the thing plays itself, the sound was pure orgasmic on any setting through my amp, it was the best bass I've ever played in the 2 to 3 thousand price mark, he wouldn't sell it for anything. bastard.
"Whats that noise??"

"... Jazz"
i really want a pink musicman. do not ask why.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by primusclaypool1
i really want a pink musicman. do not ask why.

Agreed.

But the nicest bass I ever got to hold was Sting's Precision bass after a show in San Diego.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
also, i want a pink p bass and a pink rickenbacker
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
By modern standards (see Meshuggah and similar) it could be seen as a guitar
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think