'sup guys, I'm thinking about upgrading my power supply.
I currently use a 9v adpator with a daisy chain but this is making a weird "weeeee" noise and it doesn't realy have enough outlets for additional pedals that I'll be adding later.
My question to you guys is, what should i upgrade to?
I've been looking at the T-Rex fuel tank JR, this seems to be exaclty what im looking for but the only down side is, it only has 5 outlets (my current supply only has 5, i need more) but the fuel tank says i can daisy chian off one of the outlets(letting me power more pedals). Anyone who's done this, is there any noise from this?

Secondly i've been considering this, http://www.gapco.co.uk/PowerPad-II-PSU.html. It is slightly more expensive than the T-Rex but has more outlets and it too allows for a daisy chain off one of the outlets. Will this be ok? I don't think it has isolated outlets like the T-Rex, which i hear is advisable to have as it stops noise and ground issues or some sorta shit?.

So thats baisically it, any other power supplies I should look at? The maximum i'd like to be spending is absolutly no more than £100.

thanks for reading.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Last edited by friji at Jul 20, 2010,
i love my BBE supacharger, its very similar to the voodoo lab power supply, and can be had for $100 off ebay. it has eight outlets all with switchable voltage. top notch quality.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Hmm, I've no trouble with going used tbh.
Yeah, i was expecting I'd need isolated outputs. The T-Rex has this, but not enough outputs unless i daisychain. Will daisy chaining off this make any noise?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i love my BBE supacharger, its very similar to the voodoo lab power supply, and can be had for $100 off ebay. it has eight outlets all with switchable voltage. top notch quality.

+1, I got mine new for $80 on amazon.com. Shop around!

Go here for extra plugs/adapters if you have pedals with odd power supplies:
http://www.stompin-ground.com/
Peavey XXX 40efx
Schecter C1+ (sd 59bA4 neck/sd Custom8 Bridge)
Washburn Idol WI45(AirNorton/CrunchLab)

ESP/LTD Viper 300(EMG81b,89n)
Boss SD-1, Crybaby, MXR 6-band EQ,
Digitech DL-8 Delay Looper, SupaCharga