Guys please see this beauty and advise... I am really tempted... http://durban.gumtree.co.za/c-Stuff-for-Sale-musical-instruments-Fender-Squire-Standard-Walnut-with-Vintage-Alinico-Pick-Ups-W0QQAdIdZ218357961

Is the standard much better than the affinity? And is R3000 ($350) a good price? How is the colour!!!
"Try to realize it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change. And to see you're really only very small, and life goes on within you and without you..."
Quote by bnull24
I would not pay $350 for it.

What would you pay then?
"Try to realize it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change. And to see you're really only very small, and life goes on within you and without you..."
I wouldn't get a Squier. My friend has one and it's pretty meh if you want my opinion.

You should go out and try one out before buying off the net.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

you can get a mexican strat, not squier for about $350.00 from a guitar store, and it's better... but for this i'd only pay $100.00 because it's a squier. and the guy prolly paid $120.00
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
I'm in South Africa dudes... Shit is expensive here. Squier is owned by Fender, quite a sweet backer don't you think? I have a BRG Squier Affinity that is sweet before any mods!