i dont know how to put messages in my song i want people that hear the song to feel my anger angaist the world we live in but when i write it it's just so evident i want people to understand the implied sens of the songs can anyone help me
Best way I've found to do it is using a lot of metaphors or saying exactly what on your mind. Honesty is never a bad thing until it sounds forced.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
When I write a song I usually just sing the first thing that comes to mind. Usually works out for me. If you're writing pissed off songs think about something that really pisses you off and it will naturally come to you. If it doesn't sound good enough scrap it and start over.

Also you can't force a great song. The first song you write isnt going to be STP or Alice In Chains or Green Day (or whoever your grunge/punk band is inspired by). It takes lots of practice and the more you write the better you will get.