This, my friends, is my (probably) final shoop thread, as i'm quite possibly going to be without internet for a long, LONG time.

Anyhoo...

Basically, add text! Remember though, the last frame is...different

Here are some to start you off:

Have fun
This lacks potential, but I'll to see what happens.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by boreamor
I'm off to shave now...

I'm sure you're not the only one... .
This will start a RIOT! in me
Many people are drawing epic-ness out of a rather unique and challenging concept.. unfortunately I have no ideas. So I'll lurk >.>
Quote by sashki
I have a beard.

Did you get that idea from the comic above yours? I got the same thing and then scrolled down to see it done way better than I would have managed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Did you get that idea from the comic above yours? I got the same thing and then scrolled down to see it done way better than I would have managed.

I skimmed through the first frame of every comic to make sure no-one had done the Old Spice thing, and then went straight ahead towards shooping. Maybe I should have read more thoroughly to avoid plagiarism.

But let's face it, it's a fairly obvious idea, so chances are that different people could have thought of it separately.
(that's what Coldplay said to Satriani)
pauly im glad you took my words to heart <333 love you mannn
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Really poor and predictable, but it's a very hard one.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I think this would be funnier if you did less text and more shooping of the pictures. But it whats been funny enough so far.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.