Conan's Late Show got nominated for a couple of Emmy awards, including Outstanding Variety/Music/Comedy series. According to people who watch the awards, it's one of the few amusing bits of the show. This one also includes SNL, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and not Jay Leno. NBC's reaction?

Don't air that category.

It's an awards show who cares. Right, I hear you, I don't watch the Emmys either. This story amuses me because NBC is pretending to be the four-year-old in the sandbox with his fingers in his ears yelling "I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

So I'll just let you Conan fans go at it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Jay leno sucks,all he does is kiss ass and play shitty music,I miss Kevin Eubanks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

When's the new show going on-air anyway? He's missing a perfect summer for punchlines.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
November, according to a completely non-thorough Googling.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

He's going to be on TBS after Lopez Tonight starting in November.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by SteveHouse
November, according to a completely non-thorough Googling.

Well, I needed something other than the image to post.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by offspring_punk
He's going to be on TBS after Lopez Tonight starting in November.

That show is even worse than Jay Leno
Quote by genghisgandhi
He's gonna be on BEFORE Lopez, you dum-dum.

Anyway, seeing Conan live was the greatest thing ever to happen in my life.
I hate you.

NEW YORK—At a press conference Tuesday, the NBC television network unveiled its new fall lineup of programs that will be canceled almost immediately after airing. "We could not be more excited for this season of soon-to-be-absent shows," said NBC chairman Jeff Gaspin, standing beneath an oversized "Must-Miss TV" banner. "Joining our Thursday night comedy lineup is the can't-win Father Shane in the 9:30 slot, followed by the never-going-to-be-given-a-chance news magazine Insight. And if you like drama, you're going to be crushed when we unfairly yank our critically acclaimed supernatural thriller Dark Riders after only four episodes." Gaspin added that fans would also be surprised by changes in store for some of their old favorites, specifically that all of them would be canceled
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown