super simple and kinda generic but idk i kinda like it. anyways i just upload the guitar piece for me and a friend of mines project we are doing for fun. so check it out and maybe give feedback. this is the first time i've successfully recorded something completely and upped it somewhere(well the second time but... i don't wanna talk about it.) so yeah it's on my profile.

bear in mind that it is a cheap maestro 38" acoustic and i recorded it with audacity, and it is heavily edited. but whatevs tell me what you think, and if it sounds remotely like an electric because that was part of the experiment(to make my acoustic sound electricish)

sorry if i trailed off alot or if it's hard to follow redbull
I swear the Misfits have used that exact riff before. Like the tone and everything sounds the same. I can't remember what song though!
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
I swear the Misfits have used that exact riff before. Like the tone and everything sounds the same. I can't remember what song though!

yeah now that i think about it, it does sound familiar and i've been listening to the misfits alot lately. oops oh well i's just for fun anyways nice to get into the feel actually writing and recording stuff even if it does sound cheesy and ripped off