Hi.
I need some help. Any reccomendations on overdrive pedals for achieving classic rock tone. I´m looking for Guns and Roses tone, slash solo album tone, led zeppelin Tone and ac/dc, in other words marshal tube distortion. Í had been loking for the rothwell hellbender. the RE tonebone hot british, the wampler super plextortion, the fulltone OCD and the MI Audio Crunch Box. Thanks in advance

My gear is Prs Custom 22 or Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Through Fender Hot Rod Deville 212

Money is not a problem

and i know that a real marshall tube amplifier will get me there but in my country there isn´t a single marshall tube dealer so i could only get the fender deville.

Thanks,
Gabriel
Might not be what you're looking for, but I would recommend the Marshall Guv'nor Overdrive pedal. I had one for awhile and I liked it quite a bit. You're looking for a Marshall in a box right?

From your list, I've heard good things about the Radial Tonebone boxes.
get a fender and a tube screamer
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
MI Audio Crunch box.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Ibanez TS-9, although if money is no object you should be looking at Mad Professor and Lovepedal.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Ibanez TS-9, although if money is no object you should be looking at Mad Professor and Lovepedal.

If money's no object he should just buy a Marshall.
Rothwell Hellbender?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Hey Thanks everyone for the replies. I should get a real marshall tube amp but i can´t because there aren´t any dealers here on Ecuador so my only option is bringing one from other country but there´s so many problems with the customs so it´s almost impossible. I can only bring the pedal wich is little and much more lighter.´

I´m almost convinced to buy the hellbender because of the demos and the reviews I have read but i want more opinion about it and any other options I could look at.

Thanks
I've been a fan of the Hellbender ever since I saw the PGS Hellbender vs. Plexi shootout.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I like my Danelectro Blue Paisley. They're hard to come by now that they've been discontinued, but it's quite versatile. It has a toggle switch for cutting, boosting, or leaving mids as they are. Has volume, tone, pickup, and drive knobs (pickup knob is basically a second tone knob). Depending on the situation, I use it as either my primary distortion or a boost.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Boss super overdrive....no ones mentioned that yet....having a marshall amp would be great but any tube amp will get you close in all reality man....you a prs man that's gonna give you a giant step in the positive direction for a classic rock tone....
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by rdobson2
Boss super overdrive....no ones mentioned that yet....having a marshall amp would be great but any tube amp will get you close in all reality man....you a prs man that's gonna give you a giant step in the positive direction for a classic rock tone....

Please, please do not give out this kind of advice on a regular basis.
heard good things about the Earthquaker Devices Monarch, never played one though.
Quote by ze monsta
Please, please do not give out this kind of advice on a regular basis.

? Is that a good or bad thing bro I don't get it....lol oh well
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by rdobson2

I ban you from all gear related threads for 3 months.

Effective immediately.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?