I had it for a while... ehh... It wasn't 'bad'. But, it just wasn't for me.

I know plenty of people that like it and use it.

I like having fuzz and OD pedals independant of each other.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Looks good but I for my style of playing it wouldn't really work for me because I do play with a tiny bit of distortion, and I would use a fuzz pedal if I played a solo or something, so I need the pedals seperate. That is for my band at least. I've never personally used one but I heard one being played through a Line6 Lowdown, and it sounded good, so m guess is it will be a decent pedal.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Spaz91
Its a crap pedal with no decent sounds available. Get a Bass Big Muff instead.

do u own one?
what exactly made u hate it?
I just sold one on ebay yesterday, it's an okay fuzz pedal sounds similar to a bass big muff. However it's very difficult to get a decent sound out of the overdrive channel. I replaced mine in a few months with a boss odb-3, much much better pedal all round more versatility and just much easier to use too. The EHX is okay for a cheap fuzz pedal but if you want something to gig with either get a bass big muff or get the boss odb-3.
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends