NONE hahahaha srsly, the music sucks and all the bands are talentless theyre just a big bunch of crybabies prancing around stage in their tight pants whining because their gf broke up with them and all of there guitar parts suck those bands like paramore and sum 41 its so simple its terrible how is that music its not its just crap start listening to slayer iron maiden pantera morbid angel cannibal corpse that's rEAL music not this stupid junk
What a perfect follow up to your awesome intro in the newbie forum. Listen, if you actually wanna be a contributing member of this forum, your going to have to learn grow up and follow the rules, you can start by reading them. If not, your just another troll who will be gone in ten minutes that no one will remember .

Either way,

*reported*...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Jul 20, 2010,
hahaha cannibal corpse real music. You crack me up kid.
Seriousely though, I did not think people like you still existed. I've always wondered why people who listen to metal are so narrowminded and elitist even though their music is like stabbing knifes in my eardrums.
Quote by umidkwhat
ironically his avatar is Limp Bizkit

Brilliant lol

Anyway, what is wrong with simple music? its usually the best.
Four Year Strong. That is all.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I wish I was as br00tal and kvlt as TS.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
You realize the guitarist from Sum 41 now plays in a metal band.

Dumbass.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Don't feed the troll kids.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by BK202
Yes, Orchid and Hot Water Music are total pussies. Justin Pearson just sits around and cuts himself all day for being such a pathetic douche and for being in the whiniest band ever, Swing Kids.

i'd wager that's exactly what pearson's like
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.