I'm finally gonna get my first paycheck this week, so I'm looking to buy myself an amp. There's a friend of a friend who's willing to sell me his Bugera 212V-BK cab for $100 flat. It's in good condition with only a few dings, anyone think that this is a good deal?
hell yeh.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
You can get a new one for about $200, so its not a bad deal from a financial aspect anyways.

Personally, not a Bugera fan, but its all based on here-say. I haven't actually owned or played one but I haven't heard good things.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
this is starting off like 311's splawn nad...

imagine what you could get if you waited for your second or third check. o_0

but for $100, it's a cab.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by AcousticMirror
that's a cab and not an amp.

He probably means that he wants a new amp, but his friends selling a cab, which would be his starting point for buying a head and cab setup...

EDIT: useful part, i think thats a pretty decent deal, bugera's arent the worst amps in the world, and as long as you get a nice head to put through it, it's worth trying out.
Last edited by Stud_Muffin at Jul 20, 2010,
Honestly, I've owned one of those cabs and the stock speakers aren't very good. I put a couple WGS Veteran 30's in mine and still wasn't happy with it. I think you're better off saving for a better cab. I wish I hadn't wasted the money on a Bugera 2x12. It just ended up costing me more money in the long run. I lost money on the WGS speakers but I got lucky when I traded the cab for a Peavey XXL 4x12. Still not the greatest cab but it was better than the Bugera.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
He probably means that he wants a new amp, but his friends selling a cab, which would be his starting point for buying a head and cab setup...

EDIT: useful part, i think thats a pretty decent deal, bugera's arent the worst amps in the world, and as long as you get a nice head to put through it, it's worth trying out.

Yea, I already have a head in mind. I think I'll try it out with the head before I buy it. Thanks to everyone for their input!