I shall contribute, this seems full of potential.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I notice these are four separate desktops they have up.

inb4someonewhocasnshoopseesandbsod
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I just saw this on yahoo. Let me tell you, those BP guys can't shoop as good as some of you. All they did was replicate the pics that were already there.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I tried
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
i had an idea in my head, but my lack of shoop skills/general laziness didnt do it justice
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jul 20, 2010,
Good one.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I sense a new meme here. BP = Badly photoshopped
Guthrie Govan = Guitar Genius