ChazBcWarlock
3,258 IQ
Couldn't find a thread on them so thought of making one for fans to talk about them (Y)

also for people who haven't heard of them before

http://www.myspace.com/chelseagrin
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
ChazBcWarlock
3,258 IQ
fair play i shall close down this thread if needs be,

i think the vocalist is very good, except from the lows, his highs are pretty amazing, and all the other musicians are very good, just wish they would have some variation to all the other deathcore bands
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Eh I dunno, they're all really average IMO. They have 3 guitarists and do absolutely nothing interesting with them. I see them as more of a partycore kinda band like Dr. Acula and Atilla than anything serious
love is love // return to dust
punkforlife93
Call me Jed.
2,405 IQ
I really, really dislike this band. I'm not altogether sure why I would hate them so much - I mean, they're not good, but they're not overwhelmingly awful I suppose.
Dregen
-
2,365 IQ
Like these guys. Awesome vocals, heavy as ****, but unfortunately they don't really set themselves apart from alot of the other deathcore bands out there. But hey, its something you can kinda go crazy to, which is the best kind of music.
Last edited by Dregen at Jul 21, 2010,
MAX-182
298 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Eh I dunno, they're all really average IMO. They have 3 guitarists and do absolutely nothing interesting with them. I see them as more of a partycore kinda band like Dr. Acula and Atilla than anything serious

Atilla is where its at.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Attila is absolutely horrendous. I'd put them up there with Brokencyde as some of my least favorite music. I don't feel as strongly about this band, but I still don't like them at all.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
use advanced tool bar, this horrible band literally has about 10 threads. why i have no idea
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Attila is absolutely horrendous. I'd put them up there with Brokencyde as some of my least favorite music. I don't feel as strongly about this band, but I still don't like them at all.

Attila's pretty stupid, but they're definitely nowhere near as bad as BC
MAX-182
298 IQ
haters.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Attila's pretty stupid, but they're definitely nowhere near as bad as BC

Musically that's true, but everything else about them- their attitude, their style, their lyrics- is equally as bad.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Quote by MAX-182
haters.

I love how if someone dislikes anything anymore they're instantly a "hater" and jealous of it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Musically that's true, but everything else about them- their attitude, their style, their lyrics- is equally as bad.

Yeah dude, Rage is fun as fuck to play, and I applaud them for playing in a standard tuning as opposed to a dropped tuning.
They suck everywhere else though