show of your skills and post your youtube link! time to put your money where your mouth is for all those trash talkers i almost forgot one last thing........ NO SPAMMING!!!!!!!
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer
Quote by guitarguyz61
show of your skills and post your youtube link! time to put your money where your mouth is for all those trash talkers i almost forgot one last thing........ NO SPAMMING!!!!!!!

This thread is destined to fail. You didnt even post a link yourself.
^Surely, but I'm kinda curious still... I wanna know how much there is to the "...so I melted his face with Eruption at triple speed and walked away laughing."-stories from that one thread.
Quote by guitarguyz61

this thread IS spam

duly reported
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
here's a crazy idea stop by the section of the forum dedicated to people's playing be it covers or original songs. also you can find links to peoples playing or mp3s right in ther profile (see mine).
People that say they are good at guitar usually suck...they just need to boost their self esteem.....but there's a lot of good stuff in the section where your supposed to post your playing links....
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think