Page 1 of 2
How often do you lie? Personally, I try to not lie ever. Would you lie to one of your closet friends so they don't get hurt? It will always come back and bite you in the ass if you do. I think it's best to be straight and upfront about stuff. If it's so important you're considering lying to one of your best friends, I think you should tell them instead of lying. Do you think avoiding the truth is also lying?
I try not to lie for my own gain.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I lie when I go to bed. It's easier that way.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
i only lie when they ask me if i have STD's
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
I'm honest to a fault. But when I'm not I lie when it helps me.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Off topic, but I find it funny how you, TS, have 4 pages worth of created threads and I only have 3, yet I joined a whole year before you.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jul 20, 2010,
The last time I lied I went to jail for my best friend at the time. Needless to say, I don't talk to him anymore.

Covering a friends ass when they can't man up isn't worth it.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Led Pepplin
Off topic, but I find it funny how you, TS, have 4 pages worth of created threads and I only have 3, but I joined a whole year before you.

Meh... What ya gunna do? I get pretty bored.
I'm a very convincing liar, so if it's for my own gain, or for other people for that matter, yes I do.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by leg end
How often do you lie? Personally, I try to not lie ever. Would you lie to one of your closet friends so they don't get hurt? It will always come back and bite you in the ass if you do. I think it's best to be straight and upfront about stuff. If it's so important you're considering lying to one of your best friends, I think you should tell them instead of lying. Do you think avoiding the truth is also lying?

web of lies!!!!!!!
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well I do love cake...

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'm usually a bad liar. But I'm good at avoiding the truth.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I lie all the time, it's a good ability to have.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I don't really lie, unless it's to fuck around with people, get out of difficult situations (such as getting arrested), or to not hurt someone's feelings. my lies are very self-serving. I've never been caught lying, so I guess I'm decent at it. maybe that's just my feminine wiles.
Quote by jemjabella42
I'm lying to you now.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by leg end
How often do you lie? Personally, I try to not lie ever. Would you lie to one of your closet friends so they don't get hurt? It will always come back and bite you in the ass if you do.

A common misconception at most.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I rarely lie, but hold no qualms against lying when it is necessary. People who do not lie at all are just as troublesome as those who lie all the time.
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by UraniYum
I don't lie. Improves your mental health 100%.

This is 100% false. I lie at almost every opportunity I get. I love lying and manipulating people. Nothing quite like knowing people believe things you say and not a word of it's true. It's very empowering and I feel that is what increases my mental health.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Eventually you will realize honesty and credibility is the most important thing when building relationships with people (srs). I'm not saying everyone needs to be a saint, there are times when a white lie is actually more appropriate than the truth... however most people who are fake compulsive liars do end up lonely . Biggest part of growing up is ridding yourself of all the fake bullsh!t that surrounds you imo
Last edited by priest.fan. at Jul 20, 2010,
I don't lie often, even when someone tells me something and wants to keep it between me and them, if someone asks i either use a lie of omission, a red herring, or simply say that they asked me not to say.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I try to avoid it when possible. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't trust someone, they're not worth talking to. Granted there are times when it's better to tell a lie to give hope(or as it's often called, optimism, which I say as an optimist, albeit a realistic optimist), but if given the choice, generally I'd prefer to be honest, and I hope those I speak with choose similarly.

This is of course waived for comedy and other forms of art.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I do lie, but for the benefit of others. For instance, if a girl i'm not into asks me out, I say something along the lines of "you are amazing, but i just got out of a long relationship and I'm not ready to jump into another", or "I would, but I'm moving to Arkansas". (except I tell phesible lies).

Sometimes I invent stories to keep a conversation going. I never do it to glorify myself, just to keep conversation going. Usually they pertain to my imaginary friend "Jim", who is quite a character, I must say.
I sware that i saw another thread about lying just yesterday....
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I lie about things to stay out of trouble. I don't tell people I smoke dope if they ask and I barely know them.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I don't lie unless I feel it's absolutely necessary. This has the key advantage of causing people to think I'm always honest. Coupled with being able to lie pretty convincingly, I can lie about really serious stuff if I want to.

Generally I make a point of not lying though. Truth is always the preferable route.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Page 1 of 2