I have been thinking about maybe getting this guitar. I personally think it is one hot looking axe but do you think it is worth the price since it is so bare compared to say this guitar?

thanks for the help
if you can afford $10 more, you can get a neck pickup and a pickguard!

a LP doesn't have the aggression i associate with the word axe

buy a BC Rich WARLOCK for an Axe! swing it at people.
i personally think the first on looks ugly without a second pickup or pickguard ir more knobs... i personally like the second one more.

Idk if the price difference says anything about quality, but Agile's are quite good, so i'd go with either if i were you.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Get whichever you prefer to play, whichever one feels better and sounds better, not which looks better. If you want more versatility in your sound, go with the extra pickup.
It mentions that there is no maple, the body is solid mahogany = so these are going to sound like LP Special/Junior, not as cutting as a maple top LP with P90s.

Yes, they look nice, and they probably have a good sound for Chicago blues or Eagles covers.

You might mention what sort of stuff you want to play. I don't think this is a guitar for heavy stuff ...
Quote by dotfret
It mentions that there is no maple, the body is solid mahogany = so these are going to sound like LP Special/Junior, not as cutting as a maple top LP with P90s.

Yes, they look nice, and they probably have a good sound for Chicago blues or Eagles covers.

You might mention what sort of stuff you want to play. I don't think this is a guitar for heavy stuff ...

Not everyone's first genre choice of what to play on guitar us metal. Its not everything.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I play ska, punk and rock mostly. I have a couple of Ibanez's already and a Agile AL 3200. I just thought that one guitar was unique for only having one P90.
Man, for $10, how could you pass up having two? So much more tonal variation available. And you don't even have to use it if you don't want to. But at least it's there.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Ive never loved the looks of the Agile LP Goldtops, but I definatly like the 2nd one better. I mean an extra pickup for ten bucks? Seems like a nobrainer.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
2nd one. Get it now.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame