Poll: What course of action do you take?
Poll Options
View poll results: What course of action do you take?
Befriend the person, a companion would be good!
118 69%
Kill them and take their supplies.
1 1%
Rape them then kill them and take their supplies.
2 1%
Kidnap them and keep them as a sex slave.
9 5%
Ignore them and move on with your business.
1 1%
Rape them then leave and move on with your business.
0 0%
Take their supplies but leave them unharmed.
0 0%
Ask them if they would like to trade.
0 0%
Tell them a story of how you became the prince of BelAir.
32 19%
Other.
7 4%
Voters: 170.
Page 1 of 2
Ok, imagine this scenario for a moment if you will...

It's 2015, and the world is now a barren wasteland due to the cataclysmic events of 2012. You do what you can to survive, mostly scavenging what little there is and have built yourself a shelter from the rubble that was once your home. Since the events of that fateful day you have never met another human being. As far as you know, you may well be the only survivor.

So one day you're out on one of your regular scavenging hunts when you come across what appears to be another human! After careful inspection from a distance you notice that they are physically attractive and roughly around the same age as you, they also have what appears to be a lot of supplies/provisions.

So pit dwellers, what do you do?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Last edited by tobysaurus at Jul 20, 2010,
Bonerisation is of course the only answer.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I would ask for pics.

Oh, and rape probably.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Is this post-apocalyptic world friendly and nice or is it The Book of Eli status?
love is love // return to dust
Rape their horses and ride off on their women.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Invite her back to my place for some veal scallopini and a glass of wine.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
She didn't survive this long without being a total bitch....I'd stalk her like an urban fox for three days, and save her from some non existent danger i've elaborately hoaxed...Making a friend.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I don't know which way to take this, if it was a physically attractive guy and if we were the only two guys left. It would most probably turn into some hideous Broke-back Mountain scenario.

If it was a women then I'd most probably tap that ass.
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

Peavey Tour series 450 Head + Peavey 410 TVX Cab
VOX ADVT15

Line 6: Guitarport
I would definitely try to get some p*ssy after three years of beating off. I would also point out that we're the only people left as far as I can see.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
She will have been alone for 3 years and so will be desperate for some lovin'...

So obviously I would be too shy to go over and talk to her, duh.
Well for starters...What type of disaster...

You could try to make contact to find out if the other person is crazy or not...cause she could easily kill you in your sleep.

Get as much information as you can, but id make sure I dont come off threatening. As if we can stick together..hopefully I would have some useful skill that would help survive so I dont seem useless.

I would be careful not to walk in front of the other person just in case she tries to attack from behind..Id try to cut back on the sleep as long as this other person is around. if all checks out...considering women are fickle creatures and have to have things like food and shelter and safety before they even hint at having sex with a guy...id have to go through all of this before getting some...
I've thought about this. And in a situation like this, you only have two roles. To survive...and to take on the task of repopulating the Earth. I would voyage across the continent in search of sexy babes, and when I find some, oblige my duty to mankind.

So yeah, you can guess what I would've done
Actually, i'd drive her insane. Dress as the postman and ride past her on a bike with a quick "morning!" That sort of thing.

Then i'd rape her.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by vsdornelas
I wonder why everyone is assuming it's a girl.

You live in your post apocalyptic fantasy world and we'll live in ours.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by vsdornelas

Because I'm physically attracted to women. I don't know about you.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Jul 20, 2010,
Yea, make sure she's not crazy first. You don't want to be wandering in an Apocalyptic wasteland round with a female Charles Manson.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yea, make sure she's not crazy first. You don't want to be wandering in an Apocalyptic wasteland round with a female Charles Manson.

But you'd have somebody to jam with and all her twisted fantasies would already be fulfilled!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by vsdornelas

either way, they're still getting raided. trust no nigga, fear no bitch.
Quote by Jackal58
But you'd have somebody to jam with and all her twisted fantasies would already be fulfilled!

Hmm... tempting anyway...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Bushonmyhead
She will have been alone for 3 years and so will be desperate for some lovin'...

So obviously I would be too shy to go over and talk to her, duh.

Yeah, probably this.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
1. Make cautious contact, like only enough to make her realize she saw you. Then stalk from a distance so she doesn't know it's happening. Prepare what to say if she confronts you about it though.

2. Allow her to stumble across you when she isn't armed with something but you are. If she runs off in terror, don't chase or yell or anything. Just let it happen again until 3.

3. Have some conversation. That might take some effort since you haven't had anyone to speak to in three years. Discuss teaming up, but do not ask or tell where either of you keep supplies. Don't want to seem like that's all you're after or you're a threat; it may be all she's after.

4. Start hunting together and/or farming/gathering together. It's safer and more efficient and more effective.

5. Start living near enough you can help protect each other.

6. "We must repopulate da Erffs."

7. Wait while she accepts your ugly ass is the only ass she's gonna get for the rest of her life.

8. Repopulate da Erffs, but be ready for Down's grandbabies.

9. Humanity saved

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Dream Floyd
Because I'm physically attracted to women. I don't know about you.

I'm physically attracted to women aswell, but TS didn't specified the gender or number of human beings that we hypotheticaly found. He just said it was attractive, so...
I would have killed myself first.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I would repopulate this post-apocalyptic wasteland we call Earth.

After I tell her how I became the Fresh Prince of BelAir
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Girl: Who are you...its been so long since I've seen another person."

Me: I can say the same...

Girl: How did you get here? How did you survive

Me: Its a long story...

Girl: I got time..

Me:...well this is a story all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down...Id like to take a minuet so just sit right there...
I guess I would try to befriend the person.
After all it is more efficient to have another person around for protection, and supplies even though I hate being around people. Also I can't repopulate the earth by fapping.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The vast majority of the pit and its lack of experience w/ women will just stare in utter disbelief then walk away as always
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I would make friends with her. Its better if you have someone other than yourself to talk to. Plus, you can help each other survive as long as possible. Chances are you won't live very long in a post-apocalyptic scenario.
Quote by dudeman388
Go for it man what have i got to lose?

Hmm I don't know... The person could just steal the last of your supplies, and kill you.

Nothing much I suppose.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
are we to assume this person is of the opposite sex?

If so, befriend them. Everyone needs to **** sometimes in such a terrible, hostile world.

If it's a dude, befriend him... but only so that you can have another person to help fight off the rad roaches and keep you company.

HOWEVER: for the first week or so of knowing this person, you keep a gun trained on that motha fucka like you're trying to win a carnival prize. You can never trust anyone.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 20, 2010,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
are we to assume this person is of the opposite sex?

If so, befriend them. Everyone needs to **** sometimes in such a terrible, hostile world.

If it's a dude, befriend him... but only so that you can have another person to help fight off the rad roaches and keep you company.

I would assume the person is of the opposite sex just based off of the fact that TS said the person is attractive(if you're straight that is). So I'm assuming that the other person is your type?
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 2