I was wondering, what arpeggios are these? Also if you could tell me how you came to that conclusion I'd be grateful.

d-------------------------------15-17-14-----------------------14-19-15------------------
A---------------------------17--------------16--------------16--------------17-------------
F-----------------------16----------------------17-14-17-----------------------16---------
C------------------17-----------------------------------------------------------------17-----
G----------14-19-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
D--12-15-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-----------15-20-17---------------------17-19-15----------------------15-18-15-------
A-------17-------------19-------------19-------------17--------------17--------------17---
F---16---------------------20-17-20---------------------16------16------------------------
C----------------------------------------------------------------17----------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d-------------------15-19-14----------------------------------------------------------------
A---------------17-------------16-------------16-19-17------------------------------------
F---18-15-18---------------------16-----16------------------------------------------------
C---------------------------------------16----------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Also, these are all one sweep, I just want to know what each individual arpeggio is.
An arpeggio is just a broken up chord so...

The first sweep up is a D minor. Bb diminished on the down and up again. Sus4 on the down.

Another D minor on the up. C# diminished on the down and up again. F minor on the down.

B dimished on the up. A minor on the down, and the final sweep up is a sus4.

There are some little 'pointless' notes inbetween each chord.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
It would be extremely helpful to learn how these are constructed.
Oh yeah.

Quote by hildesaw
A minor is the saddest of all keys.

EDIT: D minor is the saddest of all keys.
Quote by Dream Floyd
An arpeggio is just a broken up chord so...

The first sweep up is a D minor. Bb diminished on the down and up again. Sus4 on the down.

Another D minor on the up. C# diminished on the down and up again. F minor on the down.

B dimished on the up. A minor on the down, and the final sweep up is a sus4.

There are some little 'pointless' notes inbetween each chord.

Thanks a ton! So basically to figure it out you made a chord out of each sweep?
Quote by 666WildChild666
Thanks a ton! So basically to figure it out you made a chord out of each sweep?

Pretty much.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.