hello everyone
I think that my e and B string are too floppy and when i bend the string it goes up but a lot more than ussualy, i use a tuner and i tune up the steing but it stills floppy, what can i do? It is a squier and it has like 2 years of use.
I'll try to change the strings but i don't think that will help.
It started hapening when i putted an acoustic guitar string thanks! For the help!
did you use a chromatic tuner?
If so, make sure you tune to the right e and b pitch.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by DinoSpect...
hello everyone
I think that my e and B string are too floppy and when i bend the string it goes up but a lot more than ussualy, i use a tuner and i tune up the steing but it stills floppy, what can i do? It is a squier and it has like 2 years of use.
It started hapening when i putted an acoustic guitar string thanks! For the help!

Take the acoustic string(s) off.
Take any other old strings off.
Put new, electric guitar strings on it..probably guage 9.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If the string feels floppy and loose to you, and the string is tuned to pitch, the only real solution is to go with thicker strings. Try stepping up a gauge next time you re-string.
Change your strings. If that doesn't work, just get a new guitar. If it's a Squier (depending on the model) there's probably SOMETHING wrong with it.
Quote by DinoSpect...
hello everyone

There's your problem right there. Change your strings, with ELECTRIC strings.
Take of the Acoustic strings and put on some electric guitar strings. Put on some DR's 9's or 10's.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John