I do it frequently
8 3%
I haven't done it
148 47%
Obligatory humour option
59 19%
Voters: 313.
Page 1 of 4
So guys, I was driving around with a few buddies earlier, and we decided to hit up a bonfire I was supposed to go to. It was on a beach, the moon was out, and for the first time, I went skinny dipping with a bunch of my friends. It was one of the most exhilirating things I've ever done, floating out in deep, natural waters, feeling free as possible. So now I must ask the Pit...Do you guys skinny dip? If yes, how many times and what was it like? If no, why the **** not?

Inb4 something about being wet.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 20, 2010,
This thread is making me wet

But seriously, yes I have. I was housesitting for my neighbor and they have a pool. I had a couple people over and we all ended up naked in a pool at around 2 A.M, and it was amazing.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I've done it three times. first time was at my cottage, with no one else around. I wanted to see what it felt like to swim the way it was intended... it was pretty awesome.

Second time was at prom. You know exactly why I did it

Third time was with my girlfriend. that, surprisingly was not quite as awesome as when it was just me at my cottage

I plan to do it ALL THE ****ING TIME though, since it is seriously the best feeling ever. you just feel... free.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 20, 2010,
Quote by BurningStarlV
I'm assuming all of your buddies are dudes...
The girls were going to come with us, but we had to leave before they get ready. Too bad
Quote by darkcheef
Sausage fest?
Not a sausage fest, we chilled shirtless with the girls around the fire afterwards.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 20, 2010,
If your question is "Do you go skinny dipping with a bunch of your guy buddies?" then the answer is no, I would not swim and frolick naked with a bunch of other guys. Sorry.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Pat_s1t
The girls were going to come with us, but we had to leave before they get ready. Too bad Not a sausage fest, we chilled shirtless with the girls around the fire afterwards.

So you swam around naked with 5+ of your guy friends?
Quote by Pat_s1t
The girls were going to come with us, but we had to leave before they get ready. Too bad Not a sausage fest, we chilled shirtless with the girls around the fire afterwards.

so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by darkcheef
So you swam around naked with 5+ of your guy friends?
No, there was three in the water with me, and one couldn't swim. So in total only two others. And we were distanced. Very distanced.

Why does it matter if it's with dudes anyway? I mean, not anything against the gay community, but it was just a bunch of straight dudes having a time. I don't see what possibly wrong with it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get dressed?

this is a great thread
Quote by snausages
so, can fat people go skinny dipping?

yes. with three teenage girls. hahaha... thank god for group homes and troubled teens.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 20, 2010,
Quote by Pat_s1t
No, there was three in the water with me, and one couldn't swim. So in total only two others. And we were distanced. Very distanced.

Why does it matter if it's with dudes anyway? I mean, not anything against the gay community, but it was just a bunch of straight dudes having a naked time. I don't see what possibly wrong with it.

fixed
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Oh my god. Sigged. So ufcking sigged.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Well we actually got undressed and redressed while still in the water, and yeah, the waters cold this far up in Canada. You just don't know it because it's ****ing hot down there, but shit, it was 12 C when we were in the water. The hottest it's been all summer here is like 23.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Well we actually got undressed and redressed while still in the water, and yeah, the waters cold this far up in Canada. You just don't know it because it's ****ing hot down there, but shit, it was 12 C when we were in the water. The hottest it's been all summer here is like 23.

kinda missed the point there bud
Making this thread was a bad idea, TS. You have to realize that. Admit it. Admit and own your mistake, you awful, awful child!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
You guys are the ones getting gay thoughts out of this.
Naked =/= gay.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Pat_s1t

Why does it matter if it's with dudes anyway? I mean, not anything against the gay community, but it was just a bunch of straight dudes having a time. I don't see what possibly wrong with it.

I have a feeling that you might like "The Prestige."
I'll do it by myself, with 12 guys, or with 12 gals. Doesn't even matter.

I love swimming naked! I love being naked in general.

This is a hot thread. I need to go skinny dipping now.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I meant to add our penises would be almost invisible after getting out of that water.

That's like saying "I didn't look at him while he was having sex with my bumkin, so it can't be gay."

Oh, and saying that your penis is almost invisible is never a good idea. At any time. Ever.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I have before. I went to a hippie fest and they had a swimming pond. Half the people where already naked all the time so it wasn't weird to see like 20 naked people swimming in the pond. I didn't wanna look out of place so i went free willy. Twas nice.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by Zomby Woof
This thread is idiotic. And so is the homophobia.

And your post is pedantic, you slack jawed buffoon codpiece!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Apparently people in this thread are under the impression that straight men can't skinny dip unless they are with a bunch of chicks. Wake up from your childish fantasies. Real straight men don't care about being naked with the guys. Skinny dipping is legit. There is nothing homosexual about it unless you have sex with eachother.
Balls.
Quote by strat0blaster
And your post is pedantic, you slack jawed buffoon codpiece!

indeed. shallow and pedantic.
Quote by rmr024
Apparently people in this thread are under the impression that straight men can't skinny dip unless they are with a bunch of chicks. Wake up from your childish fantasies. Real straight men don't care about being naked with the guys. Skinny dipping is legit. There is nothing homosexual about it unless you have sex with eachother.

so are you inferring that we're all "fake" straight men?
Page 1 of 4