Dunlop Original Crybaby - Model GCB-95 - $25.00
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah - Model JH-1 - $35.00
Peavey Digital Delay - DD3 - $15.00

(they are obviously used)

Also This is pretty much my first pedal and i was wondering are there wahs that dont use battery? In fact do all those use batteries?

Are those really good deals?
Are they a steal? What are the differences?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jul 20, 2010,
The wahs are the same with different casings. Both are great deals though. The DD-3 is made by Boss, not Peavey. Again, great deal. Not a great pedal IMO but decent. All pedals worth owning require electricity to operate.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The wahs are the same with different casings. Both are great deals though. The DD-3 is made by Boss, not Peavey. Again, great deal. Not a great pedal IMO but decent. All pedals worth owning require electricity to operate.

No this one is peavey

Idk Its werid

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1836126526.html

the yellow one.

Well i mean aren't their pedals that run on a like some kinda power station thingy
So all pedals need batteries?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jul 20, 2010,
Oh. It's a DDL-3. Never played one and don't know the value. All pedals with a power jack can use an adapter. Just make sure the polarity and voltage matches.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
Oh. It's a DDL-3. Never played one and don't know the value. All pedals with a power jack can use an adapter. Just make sure the polarity and voltage matches.

what does the adapter thing run on? just plug into wall sort of thing?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Quote by mmolteratx
Yea.

okay lol last questions

Do the majority of pedals come with a power jack and how do you make sure the polarity and voltage matches?

Sorry i'm a noob at pedals :P
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Yes, most modern pedals come with a power jack. The standard nowadays is the Boss type 2.1mm plug but some older pedals use different jacks. Most pedals are center negative and 9V. Consult a manual before using anything with a power supply though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

alright thanks!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit