my friend, Calvin is new to the Internet and I put it upon myself to help him get noticed because I think he deserves it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZmSWXFAoU feedback would be most appreciated.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Jul 20, 2010,
nobody? I like the way the 'Promote Your Band' section is probabaly the least browsed sub forum.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by kidsilcon
nobody? I like the way the 'Promote Your Band' section is probabaly the least browsed sub forum.

I know its a shame and it kinda means that the only people who will look at your will be in their promoting their own but its better than nothing.

If you really care you could decide to actively review everything in here regardless of if you have anything to promote.

Anyway, simple guitar playing but kinda nice and stylistic, decent singing not bad song at all, tell he should try to develop his song writing if anything as the song needs something extra if its going to be good enough to perform with just guitar and vocals.

Hope i helped.
SMILE!
Last edited by Mr.DeadDuck at Jul 21, 2010,
Your friend has got one hell of a voice. Very strong and passionate. I love his guitar! What is it?

Anyway, he is very passionate in how he plays. The chords he plays are nice, and I like the style, kind of similar to mine. Very simple composition, but it is very nice. Simple doesn't always mean bad, and it really shows in this case, how great it is. I really like it, upload more when he makes more.
sorry bout the late reply and thanks for your feedback, i showed him this page and it meant a lot to him coming from people who are musicians. i'll record another one soon so stay tuned if you want like.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone