So I've been watching a lot of Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson live videos recently, and I've noticed that a lot of the time they use guitars with P90's. So I figured, that must help a lot with getting that industrial sound that they're known for (their older stuff, anyway).

Recently I've been thinking about getting more guitars, different ones than what I have. Like a guitar with single coils, and now P90's.

But since I know nothing about guitars that have P90's, I ask you this:

I'm looking for a guitar that has P90's, and it has to have a 25.5" or longer scale. Those are the only two features I care about right now.

As for price, since this is all speculative for the future, I'm going to just say that I would like to spend around $500, but if there's anything close that fits, don't hesitate to post it.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
if you want something cheaper, squier makes a tele with p90s

idk of any mid-range guitars with p90s, but you might have to find a guitar with a pickguard and just get a new pickguard and route out underneath to fit p90s..

that or go all out on a higher end gibson
the Gibson Les Paul Jr. has one P90 in it but its 24''
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Do they make p90 pickguards? i don't think I've ever seen one.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Do they make p90 pickguards? i don't think I've ever seen one.

for what? p90s mount straight to the body wood of a guitar so they wouldn't put one in a pickguard. you can get humbucker sized p90s that you could use in place of a humbucker on a guitar you already have.

if you were trying to put a p90 in a fender strat or tele or something you can find a few places that will custom make pickguards. i think wdmusic.com has a few different kinds of guitars they make pickguards for, and warmoth will make some as well. they might not fit perfectly, but it'll get you really close. you might have to drill a few holes to get them all to fit properly but you wouldn't be able to tell once the pickguard was mounted
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Guitarfetish sells a Strat pickguard prewired with P90s and also sells a Jaguar knockoff with P90s.
I think I might go with humbucker sized pickups. I'm just not sure what would be most cost effective. A GFS set is like $80, and I'd need a guitar to put them in, which could be cheap, if I got something from Rondo.

I don't know. I'll figure out what I want to do.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X