Members of the pit, I come before you today, humbled by your presence. I believe that I am most capable and deserving of being bestowed a position as an administrator of this great and thriving website. In my 13 minute tenure as a dedicated member, I have contributed one thread to the collective knowledge and community of the Pit. In addition, my mere presence has instilled a new confidence into the members of UG that will surely bring us forth with great momentum as we approach the second decade of this new millennium. I wholeheartedly believe I have changed UG for the better.

I would like the members of UG to know that I come here bearing this request not out of pride, but out of acceptance. Long esteemed member and forum column cleaner, Kirbyrocknroll, has nominated me for this position and has notified the appropriate leadership. also n.iggers, jews, etc. I am announcing my acceptance of a new admin position not out of pure courtesy, rather I believe that in order to progress further, we must work together, hand in hand, dick in grip.

Peace everyone, ****ing your girlfriends,

ThePatriotMel

tl;dr I'm an admin.
Who in the hell are you? *reported*
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
How will you fuck my girlfriend if I don't have one?

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
How will you fuck my girlfriend if I don't have one?

As UG's newest admin, my first act will be to find you one. My second act, I will **** her senseless until she develops down syndrome.
Quote by ThePatriotMel
I'm on skype with kirbyrocknroll at this very moment, this thread was his idea.

Don't give a fuck d00d. *reported*
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Quote by ThePatriotMel
Anyone who expresses any concern or reports this thread, enjoy your perma ban.

You are the one that will probably be "perma banned"

But I'm sure you don't really care.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by ThePatriotMel
(Invalid img)

Face of UG's newest Admin!

I laugh at your ignorance, and even If, HUGE if, you were a new admin then you'd be the most hated one to ever exist.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

should we even guess as to whose multi this is

well done
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
I'm calling the Cyber Police.

Seriously, what the **** is this?
*reported*
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.