I want to tune my les paul studio (which is set up perfectly from the factory since I bought it) to C standard to play some Dream Theater stuff. I will be going from .10s to .13s to do this, will I have any problems with my neck, like it changing shape or any weird stuff? I know I'll probably have to re-intonate but that's not an issue. Thanks.
I'd probably suggest you go with 12's instead of 13's. I found 12's in B standard felt like 10's in between E and Eb so I would say in C standard they would be the same as what you have now. With 13's I believe there would be some neck bow which you would have to deal with.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Wow yeah sorry I meant .12s haha, it was whatever JP uses, haven't gotten strings yet.
There shouldn't be any problems as long as you properly set-up your guitar to use .13's strings.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Yeah definitely go for it if you use 12's. I love the epicness of playing in low standard tunings (Drop tunings are for girls). Only problem with them is the g string is unbearably thick which is why I took them off
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Before and after you restring the guitar, stare down the length of the length of the neck to compare the curvature. It shouldn't change a heck of a lot after downtuning with thicker strings, but you may as well do it. You should be able to tell if there's a change just by playing it as well. You may want to make a TINY adjustment with the truss rod...