She's a wasp?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
So your dumb step sister "picture"? Cool.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
ಠ_ಠ
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
total disconnect between title and content. What about your sister? Is she a wasp?

Off topic: would anyone else be perfectly okay about ****ing a really, really hot step sister? it's not like you're related or anything...

by the way, wasps are pussies. When I was little my grandparents had an apple tree in the backyard. whenever apples fell out of the tree, wasps would land on the apple and eat from it. I would then proceed to smack the son of a bitch with a shovel. Wasps are really easy to kill. I have yet to be stung to this day. WASPS DON'T KNOW BOUT MY SHOVEL.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
total disconnect between title and content. What about your sister? Is she a wasp?

Off topic: would anyone else be perfectly okay about ****ing a really, really hot step sister? it's not like you're related or anything...

by the way, wasps are pussies. When I was little my grandparents had an apple tree in the backyard. whenever apples fell out of the tree, wasps would land on the apple and eat from it. I would then proceed to smack the son of a bitch with a shovel. Wasps are really easy to kill. I have yet to be stung to this day. WASPS DON'T KNOW BOUT MY SHOVEL.

epic comment
i'm not too certain i understand
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
That wasp totally looks like Nicholas Cage. I think it's the eyes.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."