For some reason, my dad somehow wound up with a legit stick of dynamite.
For weeks we have pondered what badass thing we could explode. We want it to be absolutely epic, suggestions?
Video of explosion will be provided.
The White House. Go, TS, go!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Anyone seen The Butterfly Effect??

Go for the Letterbox of the nearest house thats got a small child.
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
stick it inside the engine block of a car.

alternatively, encase it in concrete except for the fuse. I'm pretty certain this would create a legitimate bomb.
blow up... your dad
one day you will wish you had done a little evil, for a greater good
Quote by damian_91
The White House. Go, TS, go!

But really, do it.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

The stupid idea you just expressed via this thread.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Pic of stick of dynamite?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
duct tape it to a propane tank and throw it into a group of school children, failing that, get an old car and fill up the tank with gas and fill it with explosive things,

also, i hope that dynamite has a fuse, or youll need some det cord and blasting caps which youll never get, also, dont blow your arm off.

also, i hope you know that TNT=/= Dynamite and dynamite has a 60% greater energy density than TNT also, read this and try not to die

Nitroglycerin by itself is a very strong explosive, and in its pure form it is shock-sensitive (physical shock can cause it to explode), degrading over time to even more unstable forms. This makes it highly dangerous to transport or use in its pure form. Absorbed onto diatomaceous earth or more commonly sawdust, nitroglycerin is less shock-sensitive. Over time, the dynamite will "weep" or "sweat" its nitroglycerin, which can then pool in the bottom of the box or storage area. (For that reason, explosive manuals recommend turning boxes of dynamite in storage.) Crystals will form on the outside of the sticks. This creates a very dangerous situation. While the actual possibility of explosion without a blasting cap is minimal, old dynamite is still dangerous.
you brought a hooker to church?
Last edited by ghostnineone at Jul 21, 2010,
So you really probably shouldn't be telling us this.

Post edited by the FBI
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I am betting that tomarrow on the news I will hear "and our next story is about a man who has killed himself and his family with dynamite, stay tuned".
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by ghostnineone
duct tape it to a propane tank and throw it into a group of school children, failing that, get an old car and fill up the tank with gas and fill it with explosive things,

also, i hope that dynamite has a fuse, or youll need some det cord and blasting caps which youll never get, also, dont blow your arm off.

you wouldn't want the tank to be full for maximum explosive power. it's the fumes that are most explosive, not the liquid fuel.
Quote by Fraydawg
Anyone seen The Butterfly Effect??

Go for the Letterbox of the nearest house thats got a small child.

I was thinkin about that same movie lol!

Go across town to a place you have never been and throw it under a car and run stick around to watch then run like hell and never speak of it or tell any one..
Go get me some food.

OT: Blow up a pile of mary jane
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Orphanage obviously
that or a prison fence..

Some men just want to watch the world burn
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by jdrier21
wrap the dynamite in aluminum foil then put the dynamite into a grapefruit, then put the grapefruit into a cantaloupe, then put the cantaloupe into a watermelon, then put the watermelon into a pumpkin.
you KNOW that would be epic

then put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up

On a serious note, its been said a few times but
step 1)dynamite
step 2)school children
step 3)???????
step 4) PROFIT
Up da butt
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
you wouldn't want the tank to be full for maximum explosive power. it's the fumes that are most explosive, not the liquid fuel.

thats why hes filling it with other explosives and duct taping it to a propane tank
you brought a hooker to church?