I know there's a forced listening thread, but that's one large difference between that thread and what you will find there. In that thread, you don't really get to choose what to listen to, which is an advantage in some ways, where as in this thread you listen to the song posted above yours and comment, then request some stuff for the poster below. Requests can be anything, 'similar to _____' 'a mix of _____ and _____ genres' whatever. I just thought I'd make it since I've been searching for more music to listen to as of late, and while lurking the forced listening thing helps, you don't really have any input. Not to bash that, it's just that this will probably be compared to it

As for my request. I'll start with a simple request. Just something similar to MGMT

d00d, just google genres of music on google, and then youtube each one.

Wow technology it's an amazing thing, learn to use.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Why yes, yes I am.
Scale

The
Summit

Quote by xMarkx
d00d, just google genres of music on google, and then youtube each one.

Wow technology it's an amazing thing, learn to use.

With google you get everything, this thread is to help people sort through it. All apologies good sir.
Quote by xMarkx
Why yes, yes I am.
Well, at least you realize it

TS, check out The Flaming Lips and Animal Collective
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by cornmancer
With google you get everything, this thread is to help people sort through it. All apologies good sir.

In a douchebag mood today.

EDIT: I was gonna say "dickish" but then I realized the potential gay jokes.
Scale

The
Summit

Quote by xMarkx
Why yes, yes I am.

It's always nice to be recognized for one's talents. LOL

Jus´ kiddin´
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Could anyone recommend some bands that sound sort of like Art of Drowning-era AFI?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix
Could anyone recommend some bands that sound sort of like Art of Drowning-era AFI?

I've heard the band Native being compared to that, although I've never heard them
Some neo-classical metal stuff like Pergamum or The Human Abstract. Maybe just some good songs by The Human Abstract.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.