I'm building a guitar and decided not to put a pickup in the neck. So I was wondering whats something interesting I can put in the neck besides wood filler and a dummy pickup. BTW the neck pickup is routed for a single-coil.
Fireworks. As many fireworks as possible. Or a flamethrower. Basically anything that shoots fire, and could kill someone/thing with said fire.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
get a cheap bridge and mod it to where it doesnt interfere with the strumming and what not
Quote by Koshman32
Fireworks. As many fireworks as possible. Or a flamethrower. Basically anything that shoots fire, and could kill someone/thing with said fire.

hell go ahead and wire some pyro into it shoot roman candle balls at the crowd while playing a blazing solo
Last edited by Destinyrider22 at Jul 21, 2010,
If you check around online a lil bit theres actually some pretty cool led displays you can fit in there.
Quote by Koshman32

yeah stuff it with that magic paper that goes up in flames really fast and attach a piezo sparker like on a grill and when ur ready to hit a killer solo spark it and shred

haha that would be great
Alright kiddies, don't forget GB&C has a rule about fireworks/flamethrowers/etc.

Anyways, id try to see if i could make some sort of pick holder or something for that extra route if i were you. or make a homemade sustainer.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
i like the idea of the LED chaser of something in where the magnets would go on a real pickup just get a pickup shell and dropp it in there with the LED's tripping ballz
i could make it for you for a small price
Put some kind of simple electric circuit (booster, eq etc) in a pickup cover, and then install as if it was a pickup.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
Put some kind of simple electric circuit (booster, eq etc) in a pickup cover, and then install as if it was a pickup.

i like this idea.

heck, you could probably fit a 9 volt and something like a SHO or a fuzz-face in there if you got REALLY creative!
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
If you look at Phil X, he fitted a fan grill there. It looks pretty cool.´In another one he put a wolverine action figure too.

But I like the LED idea. You could have it flashing some psychadelic pattern. Or even better, a clock
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!