I've been playing guitar for about 4 or 5 years, and slowly but surely I've gotten faster at everything that I can do, but there are still some things that I dont like about my playing.

I dont have any videos for people to watch, but I play alot of August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, some Darkest Hour; things like that. I can play most of it fluidly, although some of the solos are a bit too fast for me.

What I want to be able to do is have a little bit of style to my playing. I've got a little bit of vibrato in my solos and riffs now which is awesome for me, but I still want to be able to make my guitar playing "flow" a bit more.

What are some things I should practice or work on to improv in solos I already know, along with being able to exit fast licks in a better fashion.

Any tips or suggestions would be great, I'm open to anything anyone has to say!
Learn exotic scales and modes. I recommend "The Guitar Grimoire: Scales and Modes" by Adam Kadmon for this. You might also consider branching out a bit into other styles, like Jazz or Classical. You could also look into Claude Johnson's course, "Killer Guitar Control Secrets," found here: http://www.guitarcontrol.com/main.php
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Learn a new style, get into Jazz maybe? There's always more stuff you can learn. From the bands you posted i'll make an assumption and say you probably don't know a shít tonne of barre chords? Get into them maybe?!