To start off, I've never ordered online for my gear. So I'm new to it.

I ordered 8 items from Musician's Friend on Monday night, and I had just received an Email telling me my order has been shipped! A smile is put on my face, but then.. I read through the rest of the Email...

Only my Blackstar HT-5 has been shipped. None of my cables, pedals, or my onespot has been shipped. Is this common?

What I'm asking is this basically: Do they ship everything at a separate time? I thought my entire order would be shipped together.. Or have I thought wrong?

I'll see tomorrow morning whether or not more items have been shipped.. But I'm just very curious as to why only a single item is being shipped currently.

Anyone have ideas?
Also, if you have ordered from MF before, is this normal? Do they ship different pieces at different times?
Well it's a big thing right? What is it, an amp? They're not gonna throw that in a big ass box with all your other stuff. Don't sweat it, you'll get your shit
Quote by Oroborous
Well it's a big thing right? What is it, an amp? They're not gonna throw that in a big ass box with all your other stuff. Don't sweat it, you'll get your shit

Ok, just wondering

Not really worried, it just kind of made me go "What the hell?" when I saw only one item had been shipped.
They have a bunch of different warehouses across the country. Sometimes you'll get lucky and all the stuff you order will be at the same warehouse and/or fit in the same box, but usually they have to ship from separate warehouse.
Quote by rcw110131
They have a bunch of different warehouses across the country. Sometimes you'll get lucky and all the stuff you order will be at the same warehouse and/or fit in the same box, but usually they have to ship from separate warehouse.

That's a good explanation, thanks