Page 1 of 2
ok this was inspired by another thread, but i wanted to ask a different question.

if the world was to end for sure in 2012, and you knew and was sure, what would you do??

me personally if the world was to end, i would go to a bank, get a load of money as a loan, i mean loads, and have the time of my life, literally ANYTHING i could think of with the money..

so??
I'd go to the moon
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
I'd continue to eat my funions. (I hope someone gets that joke.)
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
I'd drop out of school and party for the next two years
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Krieger91

me personally if the world was to end, i would go to a bank, get a load of money as a loan, i mean loads, and have the time of my life, literally ANYTHING i could think of with the money..

Inb4 money becomes as worthless as it was in 1920's Germany.
i would wait on a cliff and listen to.... oh wait wrong thread.

umm i would post the pear in the pit. none of you would ever dare to do that
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
The sad thing is that I would probably just go about my day as normal.

Actually, that could make for a nice short story. A man learns that it is the last day of the world. However, he doesn't tell anybody and just goes about his normal daily life. Thinking about his time alive, both the past and pending.
I would...listen to some bomb ass music, try to find what makes me truly happy, and do that until everthing's done for. My plan is to die happy.

Quote by JacobTheMe
The sad thing is that I would probably just go about my day as normal.

Actually, that could make for a nice short story. A man learns that it is the last day of the world. However, he doesn't tell anybody and just goes about his normal daily life. Thinking about his time alive, both the past and pending.

You remind me of the baby on the left.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jul 21, 2010,
well I could give you a smart little quip about something unreasonable, but I would probably panic just like the rest of the world. maybe not panic, cause I am usually pretty calm but you know I'd be shit ass ****ing scared like a bitch. I'd probably cry, call loved ones and wait for the end...

also, I would try pcp.
shit looks ****ing crazy.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Throw the hugest, most epic party ever, and set off fireworks right as the world ends.

also tell her how i feel
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja

also tell her how i feel

How about you do that sometime this week instead? Don't let her slip away if you really like her.
Quote by wolfeman85
I'd go to the moon

...if the earth was destroyed the moon wouldnt have anything to orbit around.
Quote by Krieger91
ok this was inspired by another thread, but i wanted to ask a different question.

if the world was to end for sure in 2012, and you knew and was sure, what would you do??

so??

The bank doesnt just give out a million billion to every person that walks in the door. YOu have to have the paying capacity in order to get the loan in the first place. The biggest you could get (if you're about the same age and same income as most people on this site are likely to be) is something like ten grand US.
Quote by blake1221
How about you do that sometime this week instead? Don't let her slip away if you really like her.
Doing so now would result in consequences. The end of the world would eliminate said consequences.
kill all humans
id do a lot of drugs, try to convince jessica alba to bang me, steal the biggest amp i could find and play 99 ways to die as loud as possible until the world is destroyed.

thatd be sweet
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Doing so now would result in consequences. The end of the world would eliminate said consequences.

But if you do it tomorrow, the consequences will NEVER be the same.

Write that down.
Find a bookie, bet that the world will end in 2012, and wait.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by alaskan_ninja

yep i'm in your situation..
i've given up, and i just enjoy myself with other chicks on saturday night..

but i still can't forget her, i just can't

imagine if you was to tell her how you feel knowing te world will end, and find out she feels the same way..
Quote by rickyj
id do a lot of drugs, try to convince jessica alba to bang me, steal the biggest amp i could find and play 99 ways to die as loud as possible until the world is destroyed.

thatd be sweet

If the world was going to end why would you have to convince her????

Serious answer:
Anyway I would probably spend it with my wife

Pit Answer:
Rape anything that has holes, yes I am including Polo mints
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Krieger91
yep i'm in your situation..
i've given up, and i just enjoy myself with other chicks on saturday night..

but i still can't forget her, i just can't

imagine if you was to tell her how you feel knowing te world will end, and find out she feels the same way..
She doesn't, though, so it's ok. Plus, love is impossible and ultimately we are all doomed, so it doesn't matter.
kill all humans
Quote by rickyj

There's this big thing, called the sun...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by rickyj

And?

With the earth gone, the moon would fly off into space at an incredible speed, it would be awesome to sit on it and travel through the universe.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I would try to prepare myself to survive it, the theories say nothing about EVERYONE dying, in fact, according to them, it has happened over 3500 years ago.

Disclaimer: I do not really believe in them, but ITT: 2012 is real.
Quote by rickyj

It will be attracted to Jupiter and smash into its side. ...or maybe orbit around it.
Probably nothing major in the run-up to it, I'm pretty happy with my life as it is.

On the last night I'd want to see every friend I've ever had at the same huge party, then me and my girl would sneak away and get freaky while the world ends.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
stop worrying about damaging my hearing and turn my ipod volume up a notch.

Damn right I live on the edge.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by slash_GNR666
If the world was going to end why would you have to convince her????

This. I've personally used this before...

Her: I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last person on Earth
Me: If we were the last people alive, who'd be there to stop me?
Quote by Krieger91

so??

How would you get this huge loan approved?

"Hi, the world is ending, I want a load of money to waste before I die"
Quote by sam b
How would you get this huge loan approved?

"Hi, the world is ending, I want a load of money to waste before I die"

well i obviously wouldn't tell them the world is ending...
Quote by rickyj

If the Earth was destroyed I'm pretty sure it'd take the moon with it. It'd have to be something pretty huge to destroy the Earth and the moon isn't that far away. Unless you mean everything on the face of the Earth was destroyed
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'd hide under the bed and listen to Rush.

1+

I'll do this but change Rush for The Doors.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
1+

I'll do this but change Rush for The Doors.

something like the end or when the musics over???
I would do all the things I don't right now for fear of the consequences, like throwing shoes at politicians and whatnot. But since the consequences will never be the same, I wouldn't care.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Last edited by damian_91 at Jul 21, 2010,
Page 1 of 2