hopefully this is the right place

i won 1000 dsi points or something in contest that i cant use because i dont have a ds so if anyone wants them heres the code

Quote by MH400
No. That was un-needed. Go away.

TS, thats kind of you.

Thi is a guitar forum no? People compalin all the time about pointless threads unless it benefits them; so how bout you GTFO?
Quote by Carrionshine
Thi is a guitar forum no? People compalin all the time about pointless threads unless it benefits them; so how bout you GTFO?

No, this is a general discussion forum. People complain about stupid threads that can be answered with a quick google.

Here, we have a member of the community giving something away for free, and getting hassled in return.

So why don't you GTFO?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Carrionshine

No.

This is the OFF TOPIC section of the website. We can talk about anything we want in here, as long as it isn't against the rules. OP was offering something useful, doesn't break the rules and he gets flamed? Nah, not cool.

/leaves
RIP Tom Searle.
The Pit isn't getting laid. That's why it acts like a prick.
TS, that was kind. I've only seen kindness like that on reddit.
I don't have a DS either but thanks.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Lol ****s sake man I miss a sticky out tongue at the end of a sentence and this place turns into a prison riot without the rape involved (yet)

The reason I said to go to DSI Forum is it may be a bit more wanted there.

we cool??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by slash_GNR666

Lol ****s sake man I miss a sticky out tongue at the end of a sentence and this place turns into a prison riot without the rape involved (yet)

The reason I said to go to DSI Forum is it may be a bit more wanted there.

we cool??

Quote: 'GTFO'

I don't believe you. Stop lying.

Bottom line is that you came across as a douche when TS was being nice.

I cba to argue.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by Carrionshine

Are you trying to act smart with the semi-colon, then proceeding to not spell things right and not have basic knowledge about the forum you're posting in?

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by MH400
Quote: 'GTFO'

I don't believe you. Stop lying.

Bottom line is that you came across as a douche when TS was being nice.

I cba to argue.

OK fine don't believe me but that's what it was anyway, truce man?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
lol wanker

Read my post abit further up
Quote by lambofgod127

Eeh, the guy is giving away his points for free, that is a nice thing no matter how you look at it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I'm 20 years old, graduated over a year ago, and I got My DS in the 8th grade.

Holy **** are they old systems. Whens the next gen coming>> 3ds seems like it's just a gimmick.
Quote by stratkat
I'm 20 years old, graduated over a year ago, and I got My DS in the 8th grade.

Holy **** are they old systems. Whens the next gen coming>> 3ds seems like it's just a gimmick.

5 or 6 years? It's not THAT old, but I also would like to see a new generation of handhelds. Not that it'll ever be as good as the Gameboy or Gameboy Advance.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Read my post abit further up

*reads*

lol wanker
is it just me or is the pit being extra sassy today?
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Quote by iamawsomeguitar
is it just me or is the pit being extra sassy today?

Nah, pit is being generous. Just 2 kids hitting puberty pretty hard are getting sassy.
Lol I try and explain myself and still get shit well that's the Pit for you

Why can't the Pit be a nicer place? =/

So any truce coming this way? Sorry if I offended you or TS in anyway shape or form just as I said thought it would have been better over in the other forum

Just 2 kids hitting puberty pretty hard are getting sassy.

I hope that wasn't directed at me
Quote by lambofgod127

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 21, 2010,
Quote by slash_GNR666

So any truce coming this way? Sorry if I offended you or TS in anyway shape or form just as I said thought it would have been better over in the other forum

No, you acted like a dick and are now desperately trying to backtrack and say you were just messing.

Why would it be better in the other forum? It's not a specific query or anything, TS is giving something away for free, and there are plenty of gamers in the Pit.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

@MetaCarpi

The truce was to MH400 who first replied to this

**** it I apologised for a mistake I made
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
@MetaCarpi

The truce was to MH400 who first replied to this

I never claimed it wasn't?

I was throwing in my two cents.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Fair enough
Quote by lambofgod127

Truce taken, I'm not gonna grudge over the internet

As far as I'm concerned, everyone is now square and the crap has been dealt with.
RIP Tom Searle.
^ sounds good to me man
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666

Explain yourself?

You only get one chance here.

...oh wait, everyone already made friends. I'll be off then.
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666

Well done.

There, now that didn't hurt did it? And don't you feel better for getting it off your chest?
Quote by slash_GNR666

Well, I only saw 2 people act like dicks.
But yeah, forget it. At least the majority put the minority in its place.
Nice going TS. I hope someone gets good use out of them.
This thread was one of those rare instances where no Mod action was needed, and the good guys set the bad guys straight.

I'm so proud *wipes tear*
RIP Tom Searle.
@SlackerBabbath - Lol it didn't hurt, no, because it was a genuine mistake I made on my part that resulted in me getting flamed........but anyway I want peaceso (repeating myself now) anyone that took offence, Apologies

@GaijinFoot - It is behind us yeah just would have liked it better if you would have put two dicks instead of 'kids hitting puberty' I started puberty 11 long years ago
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by MH400
This thread was one of those rare instances where no Mod action was needed, and the good guys set the bad guys straight.

I'm so proud *wipes tear*

I'm surprised to see that a mod didn't come in and close the thread.

TS you're a nice dude for that, too bad I don't have a DSI
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by slash_GNR666
@SlackerBabbath - Lol it didn't hurt, no, because it was a genuine mistake I made on my part that resulted in me getting flamed........but anyway I want peaceso (repeating myself now) anyone that took offence, Apologies

@GaijinFoot - It is behind us yeah just would have liked it better if you would have put two dicks instead of 'kids hitting puberty' I started puberty 11 long years ago

Let me know when you finish.
will send you a PM
Quote by lambofgod127