Hey guys. Thinking about getting a new guitar at some point and I was looking at this

http://www.bcrich.com/asm_pro.asp

Couldn't find a review so thought someone could help me? Never tried it or anything but it has an original floyd rose and some EMG's. I always usually play metal now so yeah and its only about £550
Well I had a late '80s model BC Rich Assassin(same thing, but it has some sort of licensed Floyd Rose and HSS BC Rich pickups...got $200 for it from some 12 year old emo kid), and I hated that thing to death, but that there just looks like your standard issue metal Superstrat with EMGs and a Floyd Rose. How much is it?
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Its about £550, $835, thought it was pretty good since it had an EMG 85 Bridge and EMG 81 at neck and an original floyd rose. Plus it looks really cool .

I did NOT see that red finish. That almost makes me want a superstrat(BC Rich has a thing for making sexy, sexy finishes. D= I dislike being a lefty. XD). Anyways, the specs seem to be pretty much the same as a lot of LTDs out there, but I'm not sure how much they cost. If they cost less, I'd take a look at them, but if they cost more(which I'm pretty sure they do), I'd take that.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.